Chapter 3

JASON'S POV

I went inside my room and I gasped. The walls were sky blue and there seemed to be clouds moving on it.

My bed was white with a black thunderbolt going through the middle. There was a window at the side. There was a TV facing facing my bed and in the corner near my bed was a desk and chair.

On the chair was a backpack filled with school supplies. On the desk was an iPhone, laptop, and note saying that it was monster-proof.

I walked over to my closet there was a note on the door from Aphrodite. I read it.

Oh gods, shes gonna choose my clothes everyday.

Great. Just great.

PERCY'S POV

I walked in to my room and I was immediately in awe.

The walls were turquoise and my bed was sea-green with actual moving waves on it! There was a mini-fridge filled with blue food.

Near my bed was a desk and chair. On the desk was an iPhone, laptop and note. I read the note and grinned. "Oh yeah!!" I finally get a phone.

I walked over to the closet and my grin faded to a pout. Aphrodite is going to make me look like some kind of Ken doll for sure. I sighed. I lightened up a bit when I looked at my keys. There was a car key. I can't wait to see my car.

I ran out.

ANNABETH'S POV

I walked into my room and almost immediately fell in love with it. the walls were gray and there was a line of geometrical owls around my room, painted on the walls.

My bed was white with a gray owl on it. The wall facing my bed had a TV.

In the corner near the TV, there were two big bookshelves that had all the books that I loved.

Near my bed was a desk and chair. On the desk was an iPhone, laptop, and note. On the chair was a backpack filled with school supplies. I read the note and smiled. Finally. I won't get chased by monsters when I try to make a call.

I looked at the closet and read the note. Aphrodite will be picking out our clothes. Great, just great.

Piper's mom is going to make me look like a Barbie doll. Ew. I turned around and nearly tripped on a bean bag chair.

Oops. I scooted the bean bag chair near the bookshelves so when I read I can sit. I headed out to the garage to check out my car.

CALYPSO'S POV

I went into my room and gasped. It was beautiful. My walls were pale pink and my bed had green sheets with pale pink flowers on them. The wall in front of my bed had a TV.

There was a desk and a chair near my bed. The desk had a cell phone on it, laptop and a note. It said that Hephaestus designed them so that its monster proof.

I had no idea how to use a phone or laptop. It sucks being stuck on an island for thousands of years. Oh well, I will ask Leo how to work them later.

I walked over to my closet. The note said, 'There will be an outfit laid out for you everyday so you don't have to worry about anything, Calypso. You will look just like a normal teenager. - Aphrodite'

I can't wait to see how she dresses me. i was the only on without car keys.

Maybe because I couldn't drive. I will just ride with Leo. I gasped. At the window was a gardening box. I grabbed the moonlace that I packed and planted it in the box. I smiled and walked out bringing my phone so I can ask someone how to use it.