She leaves the room wiping her tears.
The whole function, both of them completely ignored each other not enjoying a bit.

Both the hearts were drowned in sadness, anger and pain.

It was midnight, Sahaan was still not able to sleep. Her own words were haunting her. She keeps tossing here and there.

At last she sits up and looks beside her to see Isra busy in her phone.
She narrows her eyes at Isra.

"Itni raat ko kisse baat kar rahi ho?" Sahaan curiously asks her.

(Who are you talking to at this time?)

"Nothing, just seeing today's photos. I'm not sleepy." She continues scrolling on her phone.

Sahaan thinks for a minute and then turns towards her.

"Listen! I want to talk to you about something." She tells her who just hums at her.

Irritated at her lack of attention, Sahaan snatches her phone making her whine.

"It's about Ahmed." As soon as the words leave her mouth Isra excitedly sits up and faces her, who is stunned at her behavior.

"Ab bhonk bhi naa." Isra frustratedly tells her.

(Now bark!)

Sahaan glares at her choice of words.
"Tum bol rahi ho ya mai sojaun." Isra deadpans at her.

(Are you gonna tell or shall I sleep?)

“Accha accha suno." She narrates the whole situation to her human diary.

After telling everything to her,Sahaan nervously waits for her opinion on who is in deep thoughts.

"Ahmed bhai is right Sahaan. Azaad should actually maintain some distance from you, especially that you're married now. You should be extra careful as people around us won't hesitate to spread rumors about you." Isra seriously tells her.

"But I did the same thing, he insulted my feelings once and here I repeated his actions." Sahaan sadly tells Isra.

"It's okay Sahaan, ask for forgiveness. maafi maangne se koi chota nahi hojata aur Ahmed bhai toh waise bhi dil ke bohot bade hai he will forgive you in seconds." Isra tells her and looks around, her eyes falling on the chocolate box. she narrows her eyes at it.

(No one gets small by saying sorry and Ahmed is already kind hearted.)

"Who gave that to you? As far as I know you're so kanjoos! Why would you buy such expensive chocolates?" Isra sarcastically asks Sahaan who smacks her arm hearing her words.

"Wo..Ahmed gave it to me." Sahaan mutters looking down.

Isra squeals loudly and rushes towards the box picking it up and is about to open it but the box is snatched by Sahaan.
She angrily glares at her who pouts at her.

"Ek dedena please pleasee." Isra gives her the famous puppy eyes.

(Give me one please please!)

Sahaan ignores her and keeps the box at her bedside table.

"Ye mere hain! haath bhi lagaya na toh teri ungliya chaba jaungi." Sahaan tells her and lays down on her bed.

(These are mine! Don't even touch them or else I'll bite off your fingers.)

"Ohhooo!! Seedha seedha bol na Ahmed bhai ka diya hua taufa share nahi karna chahti." Isra teases her who completely ignores her.

(Say properly na you don't want to share the gift given by Ahmed brother.)

She stomps her feet at her ignorance and jumps on the bed.