Chapter 10-WTF

Drake lead me through a corridor hand in hand. This was the most clingy man I had ever met. My feet were already tired and it took him a hour more to finish up the rest of the preparations. He was dragging me to the back exit. 

He is taking m outside!  I praised myself.

Excitement shot through me like a bolt of electricity. I was going to be able to go outside. I had not actually ben outside in weeks. The closer we got to the door the faster my heart beat inside my chest. I caught Drake sneaking glances at me. He stopped dead in his tracks. Moving to where he stood in front of me, stopping me from moving as well. I looked over his shoulder at the door. I was anxious to go outside. I needed the fresh air. He cupped his hands around my face, drawing my eyes to him. There was a unknown emotion in them. I could not read the language his eyes were trying to say. I was nervous. He stood too close to me. My head stopped in my chest as he placed his lips on mine. It was a cold kiss, more possessive than passionate. 

He scanned my eyes with his, trying to find what I as think. He turned away, something sparkled within his eyes. He grabbed my hand once more and opened the door. 

What the fuck was that? I yelled to myself.

I dared not ask that question out loud. The kiss did nothing for me. No butterflies, like I had when Carmen had kissed me. I felt drained and empty. Emotionless. a sadness stirred inside of me, weighing heavily on my heart. 

I did not know what I was going to find when he opened the door. As far as I knew the wedding was going to take place in the front yard of this dreadful place. Whereas he was leading me through the back. Honestly I really did not care about this matter, I only cared about the fact I was going to be going outside. To my surprise ten feet from the door was a round table dressed in a red fabric table cloth. In the middle was a golden three pronged candle holder. White candles gracefully held those spots. There dark hairs with red cushions that sat across from each other at the table. Two plates laid in front of both chairs on the table. Two wine glasses stood next to the plates. A bottle of expensive looking wine was in the middle by the candles. 

What is going on? I asked, not having the courage to asked aloud. 

He led me to one side of the table, pulling the chair our for me. Still shocked, I took the seat. He pushed the chair in for me before taking his own seat. This act of kindness scared me more than the abuse. Normally if he was kind there was a reason behind doing so. Warily, I watched his every move. My senses alert. He pour us each a half glass of wine. After he gestured for me to try in I regretfully took a sip. It was bitter sweet to the taste, and warmed my body as it made its way down. After than one taste I down the rest of the glass. It was my first taste of alcohol. he poured me another glass. This tip I sipped in it. 

"I was informed that women is your area like to be swooned before wed." He state blatantly.

At first I did not catch his drift. it was not until His foot rubbed up my leg that I understood what he meant. Panic rose from the pit of my gut.

"You were misinformed." I snapped. 

Our conversation was interrupted by A older looing male brining our two platers of food, covered by a silver top. He wore a black tuxedo and bowed as he put the platers in front of us. Simultaneously he lifted the lid to ours trays, revealing two extraordinary  cook steaks, with a side of broccoli and mashed potato with gravy. Bowing again he left us. 

"Where were we?" He asked giving me a wink.

I shuddered. 

What is he up to?  I wondered.   

I need to be alert. At that moment I quick drinking the wine. I needed my body to function. slowly but surely the wine I had already drank was creeping up on me. Making my reflexes slower. I could only pick at my food, too nervous to eat. 

"W-what," I began barely having a voice. "Did you have in mind tonight."

I took a sip of water. 

"Taking your virginity tonight." He replied flatly, sipping his wine. 

I spit the water back out. I looked up at him  with wide eyes. I thought I imaged the words. I could no take my eyes off the man in front of me. I studied him. he was grinning into his glass of wine taking another sip.

"No." I snorted.

It was his turn to spit his drink out. He looked at me puzzled. My guess was he had never been refused before. He set the glass down on the table. He took his gaze off of me and directed it at the moon. It was almost full. 

"What do you mean no," He retorted. "I thought your generation-"

"No everyone is like that." I snapped. 

I glared at him knitting my brow. There was no way that I was going to give him my innocents. The thought of him touching me in that way filled my soul with disgust. A tear fell down my face. I tried to stop it but more followed. he stood from his chair and walked over to me. Bending over he hugged me. It was not like him to act this way.

He is only acting this way for that reason. I concluded. 

His embrace was unusually warm and comforting. I wished Carmen was here. I wished it was him holding me. I wished this was not my life. He let go of me and returned to his seat. We ate in silence. Drake had drank the whole bottle of wine and was slurring his words a little. It made me uneasy to see him this way. Drunk people usually did stupid things when they drink. I drew our meal out until there was nothing more on my plate. After our meal he grabbed my hand pulling me with him. 

"Where are you taking me." Panic make my voice uneven. 

"To our room." He replied. 

I struggled to get out of his grip. I did not want to go with him. He sighed, tired of my struggling, picked my up. I hand no choice but to go with him. No matter how much I fought I was no match for him. He opened the door to our room and placed me on the bed.

I tried to push him away as pulled me to him, kissing me again. I placed my hands on his chest. 

"No I don't want to do this." I cried. 

Tears poured down my face. I could not control my emotions in my panic state. 

"You are my wife." He slurred. 

"I am not your wife yet," I was seeing a way out of this encounter. "Please wait until out wedding night!"

I secretly prayed my plan would work. There was nothing more I wanted to do than get away from him. 

"I don't want to wait," He whined. "I am so hard."

"please wait. Please." I begged, making my voice as soft as possible. 

He huffed and sighed. Nodding, he laid on his side of the bed. Pulling me closer to him, he held me. It did not take him long to fall asleep. I tried to pry myself out of his arms, unable to, I laid as still as I could. fear consumed me once again. Images of what almost happened flashed in my mind. My mind wander to what might have happened if he did not agree to wait. Tears once again streamed down my cheeks. I was to nervous to sleep so I laid there and watched the sunrise through the balcony doors. 

The only thing I could say about today was what the fuck.