-,'EIGHTEEN,'-

Mulai dari awal

┊   ┊   ┊               
┊    ┊   ┊ 
┊   ┊    ┊ 

Sometimes destiny suddenly push you down and steps on you until you succumb to whatever she has planned for you, good or bad.

And that was the opposite of what was happening to Felix.

Even after Jisung returned to his room, Felix still hadn't snap out of his shock, not even when Chan and Liam barged in the room.

It wasn't until Jisung whispered to him that he came back to earth. "Lix? Are you okay?" Felix looked up at Jisung before looking around and noticing how everyone was concentrated on the oldest. He looked back at Jisung, who looked up at him with big doe eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...Wait. Did you call me Lix?" He whispered a tint of surprise in his voice, Jisung immediately blushed, looking around the room. "Uh uh, yeah, I mean it kinda slipped-" "It's been a long time, Sung."

Felix warmly smiled, finally talking to his best friend. It felt really nice, apart from Changbin, Jisung always had a comforting effect on him. His jokes and sunshine like smile never failed to make Felix smile or laugh.

"You don't seem that okay though..." Jisung mumbles the last part, clearing his throat and talking louder this time. "Guys..."

Jisung cringed at his cracked voice, but he got everyone's attention. "I kinda want to, uh, stay alone with Felix." He pointed to the latter, who looked at him, surprised but a part of him felt relieved. "If that's okay with you..."

Everyone looked at the two before agreeing and going out in a loud chaos. Changbin looked at Felix who was still refusing to look at him. He sighed before going out leaving Minho and the two best friends.

Minho approached Jisung, a worried frown on his god like face. "You sure you are okay?" He asked for the hundredth time that day. Jisung giggled, nodding at the older. Minho sighed, not quite liking the fact of leaving Jisung.
"Okay...But if anything happened, you call me, okay?" "Okay, I have Felix anyway!"

Minho hummed, leaning down and leaving a soft kiss to Jisung's forehead, lingering there just a bit. Pulling back, he looked at him one more time before finally closing the door.

Jisung smiled dreamily, turning to face a smug looking Felix. "What?" Jisung tried to say confidently, but the blush on his face was saying otherwise. Felix shrugged his shoulder, a smirk still playing on his face.
"I just didn't know that you and Minho were a thing." At the words, Jisung began chocking on his spit, "w-what...."

Felix immediately brought the mask, letting Jisung breath the cool air. "Calm down mate, don't want you to die and getting murdered by Minho." He laughed, resulting in Jisung glaring at him.

He pushed Felix's hand, pulling the mask off. "We aren't a couple." He coughed again, bringing back the mask. Felix sat there, a soft smile on his face, watching Jisung trying to erase the blush from his cheeks.

He felt home.

"Aren't yet." Jisung playfully slapped his arms, chuckling a bit. A comfortable silence floated between the false twins. Felix's mind was still racing, but the soft intake of air from Jisung as well as the gentle sound of rain on the window; strangely eased Felix.

"I still don't remember much... yet." Jisung suddenly said, making Felix turning to him. "But I do remember how important you were." He stopped, frowning, before talking again."How important you are to me."

Felix felt warmth spread in his chest, like flower blooming in sunlight during summer. It has been a long time since he has heard Jisung's soothing voice, and hearing it now; made the first tears of many more, fall.

"I also remember how-" Jisung coughed, putting back on a mask; not before swearing under his breath. Felix, "Don't overwork yourself. You just woke up, Sung."

Jisung nodded, a light frown still visible on his pale face- which now that Felix have a clear view of it- find it a bit too white and sick for his liking. But Jisung was alive.

And that's all that mattered.

"How Changbin was and is important to you." It was Felix's turn to choke on his spit, ears burning and tears coming to a halt.

Damn, Jisung can still make speechless.

"And don't 'he is just a friend' me. I know..." Jisung trailed off, and Felix felt how the mood got a little bit sadder. More.

Oh yeah, Jisung still had amnesia.

"I saw how you looked at him, how he looked at you... It's beautiful." Jisung dreamily said, the anguish in his voice still lingering there. "I don't know what happened to all of you while I was..." He mentioned the bed they were sitting on, still refusing to look at Felix.

Felix has noticed how Jisung seemed to refuse to look at anyone, even Minho.

"And I think I don't look forward to it." He sighed, "but whatever you have been through, shouldn't forbid you from happiness."

Felix stared at him, moonlight illuminating his face, casting shadows on his hollow cheeks; and Felix felt bad for missing his friend's squirrel cheeks.

He looked like a fallen angel, who had fought through a blood war and had succeed, but who lost himself in the process.

Felix got a cold reminder that Jisung might have been back, alive and partially well.

But scars, never fade away.

----

(stan the untamed)
-:)