6.

By the time the annual Christmas party had rolled around Harry and Con were as close as two people could be without being boyfriend and girlfriend. They frequently spent the night at each other’s flat watching foreign films that Harry found interesting but Con couldn’t quite get into because she spoke English and French not Italian. The movie didn’t matter though, what mattered was the fact that deep within both individuals was a desire a lust for love. To each other they were perfect. Con was the greatest gift the world had ever seen and Harry was well, Harry. So it didn’t really surprise anyone in the office of Malik and Co. that Con and Harry showed up together, or the fact that Harry had the slightest of a tent forming in his skinny jeans.

Zayn was smirking in satisfaction at the thought that he had once again created love. He’d let it play out, not giving it much time because this was Harry who was slowly losing his ability to understand human emotions and was drifting into the ideal state of psychoticness required for a hitman. Zayn blew out a smoke ring, stoking Perrie’s side as she playful bit the lobe of his ear. “Now kitten, wait.” He chuckled knowing its seductive powers. He continued to watch Con and Harry interact almost disgusted by the soft touches and tender stillness of their hands brushing against each other’s. Zayn knew that Con would be a distraction for Harry, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. If Con kept Harry out of trouble and alive then Zayn really didn’t see that big of an issue with them being together. “Kitten?” he asked the blonde on his lap.

“Yes Daddy?” she giggled already tipsy from the punch that Niall spiked.

“Could you go get some of the mistletoe and hang it in the door way?” Zayn smiled at Perrie’s eagerness to please him and watched her run to fulfill his need. His gaze eventually wandered back to Con and Harry. Harry desperately wanted her. Zayn could sense it. Con wanted to lose control and be wrecked by the curly lad. Zayn could sense that too.

Perrie had emerged from the back and was skillfully tacking the plant up. She caught Zayn’s glance at the curly brunettes and knew she had to get them underneath the rather ugly, but magical plant. She quickly devised a plan, it was brilliant really, and all it took was Harry’s possessive behavior. Perrie grabbed Con leading her toward the door frame. The two girls talked and laughed until Harry grew increasingly jealous of someone being with his girlfriend.

He swaggered over, rather arrogantly and gently pushed Perrie aside with a soft smile. He settled into her spot, looming over the petite girl. “Hey.” He murmured.

“Hey.” Con blushed back.

“So what’s new?” he asked casually leaning farther into Con’s space.

“Oh from two minutes ago? Nothing much.” Despite how close the two were, Con was still shy around the handsome lad.

Harry chuckled rolling his eyes. It was in rolling his eyes that he caught site of the mistletoe hanging delicately above their heads. “Look up.” He whispered, breathless and seductive. Con dared a glance and felt her cheeks redden even more. “I really want too. Do you?” Harry asked, taking his forefinger and stroking Con’s cheeks with as gentle of a touch he could muster.

Con swallowed. “Yeah, a lot.”

“Okay.” Harry continued in his breathless tone. There was a brief moment of silence and unsureness before Harry’s plump lips found Con’s. Con savored the feeling of sudden electricity coursing through her before she even thought to kiss back. Soon what was meant to be gentle and innocent was turning passionate and lustful. His teeth tugged on her red painted bottom lip, his tongue grazing her teeth begging to be let in.

In the grand scope of things, kissing was truly disgusting, but that didn’t matter to the two curly haired lovers. They soon left the party a lustful, eager mess, and stumbled to Harry’s as quickly as they could.