💸Trust Fund Baby > Tyler💸

Começar do início

And I say to people, "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing else

By the end of the session you were happy that you dragged your ass to school that day. It was entertaining to watch Tyler gawp as you lifted around 120 pounds.

I don't want a girl who take selfies, want her make up free
Don't want no mean girl lady, a pink prom queen

"Y/N! Get to the shop, Kyles having trouble with an Buick GS!" Your dad yelled out he stairs. You sighed and slipped on your overalls and tied the arms around your waist. You slipped on a black crop top and made your way to the garage.

I want a girl who climbs trees, always dirt on her jeans

You pulled up and jumped out the car. You made straight for the Buick and looked in the hood.
"Yo Kyle I'm here and I need a 3/4 wrench!" You called. You heard some clear their throat so you turned around to see Tyler.

Her daddy told her how to fix cars, maybe she could fix me

"She yours?" You asked slightly shocked and nervous.
"Yeah"
"Don't worry she's in good hands" you assured and he smirked.
"I don't doubt it"

I need a throwback kid who loves Missy Elliot

You turn to your vintage radio and crank it up and sing as you work. You would have the car fixed up in no time with a good tune on.

Who for my birthday, makes a mixtape and puts it on cassette

You ignored the stare you got of Tyler as you fixed up his baby. Twirling and shaking your hips as you grabbed another tool. Soon enough you wiped the oil off on your overalls and chucked the keys at Tyler.

Want a girl with common sense, who's dripping in competence Don't wanna die to get rich but she loves Fifty Cent

"She all your but dont go ragging her round the streets." You said and he nodded as he pulled some cash out his pocket. He handed it to you and just before he left you yelled after him.
"OH AND DONT STARE AT ME EITHER WHEN IM DANCING!" He chuckled and winked as he slid into his car. You but your lip and turned around, a stupid grin in your face.

And all we used to dream about
Is getting rich and getting out

After that Tyler would pop round the garage at the weekend with two milkshakes and fries from the grill and you sat talking. He often stayed and watched you fix up the cars.

Move to the nicer part of town
Where we'd have numbers on our house

One day he didn't show up so you assumed he was busy. You jumped into your car and drive to the grill yourself. You walked in the doors and saw Tyler lent over the bar with two milkshakes chatting idly to Matt. You snuck a bit closer.

"It took a while to figure out
What type of girl that I'm about
Who brings the real man out of me" Tyler said and Matt nodded. He saw you so you turned to leave but he discreetly shook his head and then reached up to his ear, pretending to scratch it but you knew he ment for you to listen in.

"I don't really want no trust fund baby
I like my women independent
And I say to people, "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing else" Tyler said and you laughed. Both you and Matt knew that Tyler was basically a trust fund kid so for him to want the opposite was funny.

"Tyler your dads the friken mayor I'm pretty sure your a trust fund baby" He laughed and Tyler the his hands in the air.

"Exactly! I need someone to fix me! I'm a broken car" Tyler said dramatically.

"So this is about Y/N?" Matt asked and Tyler nodded.

I don't want no trust fund baby
Save your money, don't spend it
And I say to people, "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing else

You decided to just walk up to the bar and pretend you heard nothing.

"Hey Matt! Fries and milkshake to go!" You yelled and he nodded. Tyler turned round with a smile.

"Hey! I got you one" he said before looking down at it and pulling a face.
"Although It could be a bit melted and the fries could be cold" he said with a chuckle and you laughed. You could see the worry in his eyes that you might have heard.

I don't want no
I don't want no trust fund baby

"So what were you two boys gossiping about?" You asked trying to ease him. His stature relaxed and his smiled.

"Nothing much just uhhh" he stuttered. You watch him and decided it was way to painful to watch

I just want me a proper lady

You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. He seemed startled but he was grinning like a fool.
"Just for the record your not broken just a little scratched" you joked and he lent down.

I don't want no trust fund baby

He kissed you gently and you wove your fingers through his chocolate brown hair. You pulled back and smoothed his hair back into place.

"I have my trust fund baby" You joked and he chuckled.

"I don't really want no trust fund baby
I like my women independent
And I say to people, "that's my lady"
And we don't need nothing else" Tyler finished and you pecked his lips.

"Well I have a Ford that's calling my name mister. You coming to see me dance" you asked with a smirk.

"You bet" he growled and you laughed before taking your new milkshake and fries from a grinning Matt and leaving the grill.