🍸 Still intø yøu > Damon 🍸

Can't count the years on one hand that we've been together

You swayed your hips back and forth as the song blared through the club speakers. Today was the day your fiancé's death day or so you called it. Today would mark the 141st year without him.

I need the other one to hold you
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other

The only way you could block out the pain was getting completely obliterated and try to forget him. Your relationship had its ups and downs, especially when Kathrine Friken Pierce joined the scene but you couldn't pretend you don't love him.

But when our fingers interlock, can't deny, can't deny, you're the worth it

You tried and tried to forget but it always failed and you ended up sobbing in the corner. The next day you always felt better, glad you hadn't succeeded in forgetting him.

Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

You stumbled to the bar when someone slipped into the seat next to you. Your head as on the bar so you didn't even bother looking up. You heard him order a bourbon in a smooth voice.

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you

Your heart fluttered but you quickly shut them down as you thought through the stupid idea. Not only were you now mourning him but you were hearing him like he was actually here.

And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you

"You look rougher than the girl next to you mate" the barman chuckled and so did the mystery Man next to you. You were still to lift your head. You held up your middle finger to the Barman and they both laughed.
"You could say today was the day I basically died" The man said with a laugh and you couldn't help it anymore.

Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all

You lifted your head quickly, hair flicking back and no longer covering your face. You whipped to the man next to him. His eyes were a brillent Blue and his hair was shaggy and Black.
"No" you breathed as his eyes bore into yours.

Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

"Y/N?" He said, breathing heavily. He attacked you in a hug and you hugged him back, wanting to never let him go. The barman has took the hint and left. You placed your forehead on his and smiled as he looked down into your eyes like some teenage romance movie but you didn't care at all.  You spent hours talking.

"Recount the night that I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house I told you that, I told you that I loved ya" you said and Damon laughed with a nod. Both of you remembered it well .
"You felt the weight of the world fall off the shoulder" Damon said with a grin and you nodded. You pulled him up and onto the dance floor as your favourite song came on.

And to your favorite song we sang along, to the start of forever

You looped you're arms around his neck and you swayed to the not so slow song. You just stared at him as you sang the lyrics.

"And after all this time
I'm still into you" you sang and he smiled. He peaked your lips and pulled away so he could sing along to.

"I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you" he sang and you giggled. He carried on.

"And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all" He sang and you were swooning at each word. It had been a long 141 years and you wanted nothing more than to just be in his arms. You would figure out the facts and formality's later.

"Yeah after all this time
I'm still into you" you sang and you both smiled so hard it hurt.

Some things just, some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I

You grabbed his hand as you ran out the club and vamp sped back to his home.

Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time

You landed in the living room where you could barely contain your giggles as he kissed your neck. Both failing to notice a very repulsed and confused Elena and a shocked, happy and slightly disturbed Stefan.

I'm into you
Baby not a day goes by that I'm not into you

You turned and gasped as you saw the two watching you and you pulled Damon's hair so he had stopped kissing your neck and was looking straight at the other couple.
"Look who I found!" Damon said happily and he wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled back into your neck.

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And even baby our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you

Stefan smiled happily for the two of you whilst Elena looked confused. You had heard of her through the grapevine but how you never caught wind of the Salvatores was beyond you.
"Y/N, i thought you were..." Stefan stuttered and you laughed.
"Dead? I could say the same for you two!" I said and Stefan shot up to hug you. You hugged for a moment before he sat back down next to a now extremely confused and a tad jealous Elena.

Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah after all this time

"Not to interrupt this seemingly very important moment but..." Elena trailed off and you laughed.

I'm still into you

"Elena this is Y/N" Stefan introduced.

I'm still into you

"I'm Damon's Ex-"

I'm still into you

"Fiancée. She's my Fiancée" Damon cut you off with a smoked and you giggled. And so the power couple was back.