"Thank you"

After the dance it was Saturday and Molly had to go to a wedding in Cardiff, so her family took a train and they were off.

Molly was kind of sad because she wanted to spend time with her new boyfriend, Sherlock.

She couldn't believe that they were together. It was like a dream come true. She just wanted to sit on her couch with him and watch a cheesy movie or some show he likes, she didn't care as long as she was with him. But she had to go on a train with her mum, dad and sister, to Cardiff.

The train ride was only two hours, but it felt like ten, with her cousin annoying her and singing all the hit songs really loudly.

After the train ride they got a cab and went to their hotel.

As soon as she got in she layed on the bed. It was puffy and white and it smelled like fresh linnens.

She decided to waist the time that her parents were taking a nap in the next room, to text Sherlock.

Good afternoon
-MX

Afternoon
~SH

Her cousin put some television on and turned it to an annoying kid show.

How are you?
-MX

She waited for a reply and tried to ignore the high pitched voices of the television. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it.

Fine, I suppose. Yourself?
~SH

I'm okay, besides the fact that my family dragged me here and my cousin is being absolutely annoying.
-MX

Oh, Well that's how families are I suppose.
~SH

Yeah, I just wish I was home so we could hang out.
-MX

She waited for a reply, but didn't get one.

And as the weekend passed she tried texting him, but never got a response. She thought that maybe he was ignoring her and tried to call, but no answer. Now she was worried. When her family was on their way back home he decided to call the home phone.

It ringed three times then someone picked up.

"Hello? " Sherlock's mom asks.

"Hello, this is Molly..."

"Oh, hello Molly! How are you? "

"I'm fine... yourself? "

"I'm good, was there any specific reason you phoned? "

"Uh, yeah, I've been trying to reach Sherlock, but he's not picking up his mobile," Molly said cautiously.

"Oh, hmm... I don't know, he's been under the weather for a few days," She replies.

"Oh, may I speak to him? "

"Let me go check if he's up to it," she said.

"Thanks, " Molly replied. Then she waited on the line with an awkward silence, until Sherlock's mother spoke again.

"Sorry, he's sleeping at the moment," She said.

"Oh... okay, thanks," Molly said shyly.

"Can I deliver a message for him? "

"Oh, no. Just tell him to get better, " She said and then they said their goodbyes and Molly hung up.

Molly was glad Sherlock was alive, because she was beginning to worry a lot. She sat back in her seat and listened to music until she got back to London.