11 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaewon woke up quite late and forgot about the meet up with the one and only Park Jisung

She was choosing an outfit to wear.

Minutes passed and Chaewon managed to run down the stairs without tripping and falling flat onto her face.

Reaching the kitchen, she saw her mom cooking breakfast as the aroma of the food lingered throughout the room. Wordlessly, she sat down on one of the chairs and thought about the worst case scenarios when-

"Good morning honey" Yewon interrupted her daughter who was staring at the table, drowned deep into her thoughts.

Not hearing her mother, Yewon cleared her throat, causing Chaewon's head to shoot up at her direction. "O-Oh, Good morning mom"

"I see you're quite dressed up today. Mind to tell me where you're going?" Yewon softly laughed and placed the plate onto the table, "Nah, just meeting up with Jisung"

"A date?"
"NO!"
"For what then?"
"F-For the assignment"

Yewon eyed her daughter suspiciously, a teasing smile curling over her lips. "Oh really?"
"Yeah" Chaewon grabbed her fork and started digging into her food and stuffing them in her mouth. "Oh God, slow down you might choke!"

⚡️

"I'll be back!" Chaewon yelled, loud enough for her mother to hear who was doing the dishes.
"Stay safe" Her mother yelled back from the kitchen.

Chaewon turned around and faced the door before twisting the doorknob open.

Only to be greeted by a tall figure.
"Holy christ Jisung- What are you doing here?!" The girl squealed in shock as Jisung stared down at her coldly.

"You're taking too much time asshole" Jisung muttered lowly causing Chaewon to scoff. "And where did you get my address-"

"I got them from hell"
"What-"
"Shut up and let's go I still have a lot of damn things to take care of"

Chaewon pressed her lips into a straight line as she stared up at Jisung's tall figure in disbelief.

"What's going on- Oh" Chaewon's mother appeared behind the shorter girl.

She scanned the boy's features and smiled. "You must be Jisung. Nice to meet you" Yewon cheerfully greeted.

Jisung stared at the woman coldly,

Chaewon on the other hand bit her lip in anxiousness, scared that Jisung might say something that isn't polite-

The tall boy bowed stiffly in front of the older woman. "Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Jung"

Chaewon's jaw dropped in shock. Jisung's voice was more soft but his face didn't show any emotions.

Yewon smiled wider at him and muttered, "You should go, take care of my daughter Jisung"

"I will"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

So,
👀

Here's my face reveal y'all

Please don't mind my face, I know I'm ugly :<

🤡