4 ⚡️

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Check the other room" Jisung commanded and Renjun nodded, holding the gun firmly in his hands.

Now Jisung was left alone, he was covered with blood and was still raging after the encounter with Chaewon.

He huffed and gripped on his gun as he heard footsteps. He hid behind the door as he held his breath.

He heard the footsteps getting closer.
"I know you're there Park Jisung." A man chuckled lowly, "And what are you doing inside of my headquarter?"

Jisung raked a hand through his hair before revealing himself to the man with an emotionless face

"Well well well, what a pleasure to meet the young leader of NCT" The man rolled his eyes, every word dripping with sarcasm. Jisung just let out a humorless laugh. "Now tell me, what are you doing here?" The man questioned, taking a step closer to Jisung.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jisung laughed, the corners of his mouth curving into a smirk, his dark eyes staring into the man's soul. His laughter slowly died, "I'm here to kill all of you"

With that he pointed his gun at the older man as he captured his lip ring in between his teeth. Placing a finger on the trigger, he smirked wider

"I've been waiting for this" Jisung chuckled again, not wasting any time, he pulled the trigger. A loud bang cut through the air as the man's unconscious body fell onto the floor.

Jisung peered at the dead man as he let out a sigh of victory.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

⚡️ e t h e r e a l ⚡️