A Wanted Valkerye

Start from the beginning

"It's great for our date" I say as I stood up.

"Really?" She questions.

"Yup, let's get going" I say then held her hand which made her blush a bit.

"Of course" Rossweisse says.

I create a teleportation circle under us and teleported us to the destination of our date. Rossweisse was both surprised and confused at where I had brought us. There were a people all around minding their own business that hadn't noticed us teleport here.

"The mall? Why are we here?" Rossweisse asks me.

"I was thinking, that since you always shop at 100 yen shops and discount stores. You deserve to be spoiled a bit" I tell her with a smile and she blushes.

"You don't need too....I'm fine.." Rossweisse says while trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Rossweisse, Let me do this for you" I say to her and I watch her tear up a little.

"Thank you" She tells me.

We started to walk through the mall together hand in hand. Rossweisse had a nervous look on her face, maybe it was because we're on a date or because of something else.

"If I may ask, why do you like discount stores so much?" I ask Rossweisse.

"Well, back in Valhalla. I lived with my grandmother, my parents weren't around much as they were both Norse Warriors. We never had much money so buying cheap was all we could do" Rossweisse explains to me.

"I see, I understand your appreciation for discount stores. However, since your pay is better then it was before, you don't need to do that anymore. Besides that, I have more than enough money" I explain to her and she smiles.

"I know, but now it's like a hobby of mine. Saving money where ever I can" She tells me "I hope you don't find that weird"

I chuckled a bit "I don't mind, if that's what you like to do then I won't force you to stop. I was just thinking that maybe, sometimes you could increase your budget a bit. Spoil yourself a little when you deserve it"

"Alright then" Rossweisse says with a smile "I'll let you spoil me as much as you like today"

Rossweisse leans close and kisses me on my cheek before starting to pull me along with her with a smile on her face. She pulls me into a near by clothing store that was on the pricier end of clothes. She was humming to herself as she looked through the clothes on the racks.

Rossweisse pulls something off the rack and puts it over her "(Y/n), what do you think?"

I look at what she has and I recognized it instantly. It was a virgin killer sweater "Well...If that's what you want.."

"I'll take it" She says then hands it to me to hold on to.

{Time Skip}

After a few hours, Rossweisse and I had gone through multiple stores and bought many outfits along with a new suit for her. We even went to a lingerie store as well. She and I were sitting on a bench in a park near the mall. The multiple bags full of Rossweisse's new clothes sat on the ground next to the bench.

"Thank you for today (Y/n)" Rossweisse says

"It's not a problem Rossweisse, it's a pleasure" I replied with a smile.

Rossweisse then leans her head onto my shoulder "I'm so happy I met you (Y/n). You make up everything I have ever wanted in a man, you're kind, caring, protective. The only thing I never took account for was other girls" Rossweisse then smiles while looking up at me "But I can make an exception for you"