Chapter 26

Nessa

"No Jeff. She is still asleep. She hasn't fucking seen it yet!"

I have a splitting headache and I can hear someone talking. I open my eyes drowsily.

And it all comes back to me in flashes: arriving at the party, Harry looking so good in his red suit, drinking copious amounts of champagne, dancing like crazy, dragging Harry to the bathroom and going down on him, stumbling and laughing when we arrived home and passing out in his arms on the sofa.

I look around the room sleepily and realise the talking from before is Harry. I watch him, pacing up and down near the window, he is arguing with someone on the phone.

"Fucking hell Jeff. Of course, I didn't fucking see anyone taking pictures"

He listens to whoever he is speaking too and then answers shaking his head and running his hands through his hair, "I have no idea; I think she is going to freak out, I don't blame her. I'll show her as soon as she wakes up. Yes obviously. Ill phone you later" and he ends his call.

Harry turns around to me and our eyes meet.

"Morning Ness" he says, trying to smile but his eyes give him away. He looks worried.

I sit up, holding my head "What's wrong Harry?"

He takes a deep breath and answers "Ness. Try not to freak out but the press has somehow caught onto us and a few publications have posted articles and photos his morning. I know you wanted to try keep this between us, I'm so sorry baby".

I feel really flustered, what is he talking about? His reaction is scaring me.

I manage to ask "Um, I don't really understand, what have they posted?"

He walks across the room and sits down next to me, picking up an iPad off the coffee table, he passes it to me.

I look down and start to read:

———-
Harry Styles and New Girlfriend Get Hot and Heavy

Oh, Harry you bad boy! Up to your tricks again. Musician and actor Harry Styles was spotted out on the town with the new lady in his life.

Styles, known for charming the ladies and a long line of model conquests, was seen getting up close and personal, kissing and dancing with his new girlfriend Nessa Black at a Columbia Records event last night. A source close to the couple say they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and at one-point Black was seen pulling him off the dancefloor and disappearing into a public toilet. Naughty naughty Nessa!

Black, 28, definitely doesn't seem like Styles usual type. The curvy tattooed beauty, a London based tattoo artist, owns Black Ink studio in Shoreditch and is said to have met Styles when she tattooed him a few weeks ago.

They have also been spotted looking loved up on the streets of London, including a jog in the Columbia Road area.
———-

I finish reading and look at the photographs. There are a couple taken last night of us sitting and drinking champagne, another one of us dancing. My back is to Harry, his hands are all over me and grabbing at my short skirt and kissing my neck. There is no doubt that whoever captured this image, caught us in a carnal and personal moment. What really shocks me though, is there are also a couple of photographs of us jogging and then holding hands in Columbia Road. I didn't see anyone around us taking photos.

Harry interrupts and softly says "Nessa, there are more articles. Flip through the pages babe"

I take a brief look and see there are similar articles on E News and numerous tabloid newspapers. I look at the photos again and then put the iPad down. Harry is watching me intensely, waiting for my reaction.