Chapter 25

Harry

I really wish I didn't have to come to this event, talking to record executives and other industry types is not my idea of a great night out. At least Nessa will be here, I haven't seen her since our little mishap with her brother walking in on us making out yesterday. I thought it was funny but I know she was pissed off. I can't help it if I can't keep my hands off her, she is so fucking cute.

Columbia Records are never shy to spend a few bucks on this sort of function and they have hired out a historic mansion in central London. The ballroom is decked out in orchids and giant palms, over-the-top chandeliers hang from the ceiling and huge spotlights cast a pink hue onto the room. It is already packed with stylish people enjoying the free drinks.

It would be impressive if I hadn't been to so many of these sorts of parties over the last decade. At least the music will be good, an old friend Mark Ronson will be spinning the decks later.

It's warm in here, even though it is freezing outside. I am wearing a red suit and top with flared pants and thin black tie, I wore the outfit to perform on Saturday Night Live last year and decided to wear it again.

I am politely ending a conversation with a producer from the London office of the record company, when I look towards the door and I see Nessa walk in and I am transfixed

I am politely ending a conversation with a producer from the London office of the record company, when I look towards the door and I see Nessa walk in and I am transfixed. I have never seen her look more gorgeous. She is wearing a fitted leather jacket over a tight, short sequined mini dress with a low neckline. She has paired it with a cute pair of ankle boots and I can see her shoulder and leg tattoos. As usual her fiery red hair is eye-catching, worn in a simple messy pony tail. Other party goers' heads turn as she walks towards me, taking her jacket off, leaving only the tiny dress on. She has no idea how breath-taking she is. She leans in, says hi and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Nessa, you look so beautiful" I stammer, she has me tongue tied.

She beams up at me and replies "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself. This is beautiful Harry, I'm so glad you invited me".

"Should we go and get a drink? I ask and place my hand lightly on her back to guide her towards the bar.

They are normally strict with cell phones and photography at these parties, so I think we should be left alone, but I still want to be cautious out in public so I don't take her hand.

As we walk towards the bar, I can't help but check out her ass and legs, they are so curvy. Nessa turns around to say something to me and catches me looking.

She bursts out laughing and says "Harry Styles, were you just ogling me?"

I reply with what I hope is a cheeky smirk "Babe. You seriously look so fucking hot" but before she can reply or look embarrassed, we are at the bar.

We grab a bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses and find a cosy, private nook with a large sofa. I open the bottle with a loud pop, pour the sparkling liquid and we take a sip. I can see Nessa looking around at the other guests with interest. Many of them are celebrities so I start to tell her about some of them and just a little gossip. Soon we have finished our first bottle of champagne and are well into our second. I am feeling pretty tipsy by now and I think Nessa is too.