AN

Hi guys who are reading this or are reading this. I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I like writing it. It may have some sensitive things in it and also bits of  harassment, sex and many other things like that so keep your heads up ready for those parts. I will be letting you know every time there is sex so you can skip if you do not feel comfortable with it (I know some of you may like to read about it) 

Before we get this book started I would like to say a few things, I would advice you to read it if you want to stick to them and don't want to be muted or any think else.

Number 1: I like it if you do correct my spelling mistakes but please don't make a massive deal about how I'm spelling things wrong or my sentences are out of place and blah blah blah. I just don't need it for someone to go over the top on how I spell things and do my sentence because you know what? No one is perfect, everyone has flaws so yeah.

Number 2: Please don't be rude or horrible to any other readers, they are here to read and have a good time so don't make me loose my readers because of you rude people. I am against any rude, horrid, ungrateful people. If there is an argument please don't make it massive because you can always DM people how you feel and sort it on there but don't do it on here.

Please enjoy my book and comment and vote, I am not forcing you to do this so I won't be offended if you don't vote or comment because its at your free will. I know my rant sounded rude but I just want to make this a happy place and I hate people getting angry (not saying I don't do it as I do it a lot) it just makes me sad and down. 

I love it when people comment on my book because it makes me feel happy inside that people have taken this book into acknowledgment. And also when you guys comment it makes me feel that people are actually there and know that you are real because I find it hard at school and when I read and write on Wattpad and make new friends on here it makes me feel like I'm actually because cared for and people actually like me. Because Wattpad makes me feel like I'm not a loner and that I have friends.

Anyway enough about me and more about the book...... So take your time reading it while eating some Nutella or gummy bears and I hope to respond to anyone who has any questions or requests for the book. 

Love y'all and have a good day. 

M xxxx 

P.S 

In the future I will be doing a contest on the cover, the bests ones I think that are made I will send on here and then I will leave it up to you to vote which one you like the most. Once the one has been chosen I will put your name on the cover and dedicate a chapter to you.

xxx