|4 Bathroom duty's

~"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."

― Mahatma Gandhi

I wake up to find my self still in the bathroom but my clothes had been striped off and I was covered in blood, I suddenly remember what happened earlier today. I tried getting up but I just fell back down onto the floor feeling helpless. Although this isn't as bad as what my 'father' does to me but I have been hit in all the spots that are very sore.

I hold onto the side and slowly pick myself up resting my weight on the side. I look around and find my clothes inside the sink wet with stains of blood on the jumper and leggings. At least last night I put them in there to wash out so its fine. I quickly put my clothes on, I had a big bruise on my tummy and a couple of bruises on my arms and legs. The most showable bruise was the one on my eye, it was a shade of dark purple and it was hard to see out that eyes.

I put my now ruined books into my bag and find my glasses which had a crack in one of the lenses, great! I put my hood up and walk out of the bathroom leaving it full of blood, I know I should clean it up but I will....later during lunch time.

I look around at the corridors then see the clock, 6.30. Okay not too long till class starts, guess I can't go home and change then but then I need to keep a distance from dad as long as I can then I can get my punishment later.

I enter the cafeteria to have some breakfast, there where only 5 people in here so far so I'm lucky. I keep my head down and pay for a fruit salad, it was the cheapest but in my opinion it was the best. I felt a bit dizzy but I just shook it off hoping it will go away with the headache. I start to eat the fruit salad leaving out the kiwi, putting them on the side of the bowl once I had finished eating the fruit salad I drink the juice and just stare at the interesting kiwis left on the side.

I saw someone's hand come into view and steal the kiwi.

 "Your not eating this right?" 

I looked up to see that it was one of the boys, he had brown curly hair covering most of his eyes. His smirk quickly turned into a frown looking down at my clothes, I followed his stare down onto my clothes and saw that blood was coming through.

Ugh can my life get any worse?

"You okay? Do you want to go to the nurse or something?"

I shake my head and get up and walk to my next lesson after throwing my rubbish in the bin. I look around and see everyone else with there friends laughing about a joke or something the other person said. I wish I was them, I was once friends with loads of people apparently we where inseparable and then my father found out one day and made us move again. Apparently its against the law to make friends with other people and that is why I stay mute

~near end off school~

I was just walking out to sit at the tree for a bit when Blake and one of the other boys came over "The others are coming in a minute but really you need to get some different clothes before your parents see it."

 The rest off the boys had come now and I was standing in the middle of their circle around me so I didn't know who was talking. 

I put my head down, embarrassed that now they had all seen it and probably soon question me. I try too move through the boys but they weren't budging a bit. I start to push one of there chests but they still won't move, ugh how are they just standing still like that. I hear them chuckling so I start to punch his chest, I was small enough to look straight on and just see his chest so if I wanted to look up I would have too strain my neck.

I sit down and get a pen and some paper out of my bag and start writing on it. 

Please can you move, I need a pee desperately but if you don't move then I shall pee on you

"Ok fine, but we shall follow you and wait for you outside the door so you don't run off and punch someone.. again" I hear the blond one say while smirking his head off. I roll my eyes, that's stupid I don't need some beautiful, sexy, God like m- 

SNAP OUT OF IT.

Sorry I'm just stating the obvious!

WELL YOU NEED TO GET TO THE TOILET IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HULIMANTED

Well brain you know your right.....for once

I HEARD THAT

shut up!

I must of looked soo weird just then, the boys where giving me strange glances. Its not like I'm the only that talks to myself anyway boys. I look away and walk to the toilet feeling people staring at me while the boys where behind, following my tail like cute, beautiful puppies. We get to the toilet and I go in to take my clothes off and put on my PE clothes which I got from my locker and also one of the boys hoodies which nearly reached my knees.

I get out and the boys look at me and chuckle, the hoodie was very cosy and it covered my face more. The shorts I was wearing showed some of the cuts on my legs but apart from that I felt cosy and happy until I heard the principle go on the speakers. "Could miss Jones and Maddison Smith go to my office now please, I shall repeat can miss Jo-" I hear him get cut off and someone else say "Chris! We aren't at an airport we don't need to sound like we are baggage control. You just have to say it once then end it there." I giggle slightly as they left the microphone on, the boys must of heard it because they looked down and smirked again.

What is it with boys smirking all the time!?

I start to walk to the office still feeling the boys following, once I knocked on the door and got let into the principles office I looked behind too se that the boys where waiting outside the door. "Hello, Miss Jones. I would like to welcome you into our school but we need to have a very serious chat" I nod slowly watching his serious face.

"Other students and teachers have seen you punching a member of staff and I want to say that we do not tolerate that kind of behaviour in our school so you shall be having a after school detention" He hands me a yellow slip that looks like its a parking ticket. "And also Miss Maddison here has come to me today to say that you messed up the ladies bathroom in the East part of the school as well as hitting her in the bathroom leaving blood about. We have gone to check the toilets and found that it was true as there was blood in the sink and on the floor. So as from that you shall have some bathroom duty's tomorrow and if this happens again I shall be contacting home. Do I make myself clear?" I nod my head and walk out and past the boys.

"Stop, we heard what he said and we don't think its fair. Like why would you make a mess of the bathroom, your like miss perfect." I feel hurt by that, I have had enough of people calling me names because of how I act. Its stupid.