Part 24: Tiny Dancer

It's been a while since I uploaded anything on my channel. It never crossed my mind, it was just so crazy on tour. I remember when I told the boys that I did covers on YouTube, they said that it would of been fun to do something together.

It was our off day, which was always nice. Fans have been staying outside our hotel. They usually do stay outside, but this time it was quite hectic and crowded.

I loved being on tour but hated staying in a hotel. Tyde wanted to see Calum and Drew was getting food for us.

"What do you want to do Ty?"

"I want to see Calum!"

I decided to text Luke.

Hello Luke

Hiya

IM SO BORED HELP ME

OK WHAT DO U WANT TO DO

Woah caps, well Tyde wants to see Calum (like usual) and I need to post something on my channel bc I haven't posted in 682739383 years. Want to join?

I would love to. Calum wants to see Ty

-------------

I heard a knock at the door. Tyde jumped up instantly and ran to the door without any hesitation. He opened it and shouted "CALUM!"

Calum got on his knees and hugged Ty. Luke, Drew and I all laughed.

"Come on in."

"Any ideas for the songs?"

"iCarly theme song" Drew suggested.

"Drew." I looked then rolled my eyes.

"You should do a Elton song" Calum said out of nowhere.

"Tiny dancer?" Luke proposed

"My dad used to sing that to me, we should do that."

"Sounds like a plan."

I grabbed my camera and my crappy tripod out of my bag. Luke unzipped his guitar case.

I set my tripod down and put my camera on top. We were going to film near the window, to have nice lighting. I walked over to get my guitar.

"The intro is c, f, c then c,f,c,f. Then the pre chorus is Ab, Bb, then Cm. Then finally the chorus is f,cm, dm, c."

"Got it."

--------------

"Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. It's been crazy on tour, but I'm finally doing a video! I actually have a guest!" Luke went into the frame and smiled and introduced himself. "So we are going to be singing Tiny Dancer by Elton John so here we go."

We both began to play the intro. It sounded perfectly in sync.

Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man
Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand

Luke sounded amazing.

Hold me closer tiny dancer
Count the headlights on the highway
Lay me down in sheets of linen
You had a busy day today

-----------------

We all cheered and I felt very accomplished.

I looked at Luke and smiled.

"Thanks for watching, make sure to give it a thumbs up and stuff! Byeee!"

I put my hand to the lens and stopped recording.

"That was fun, you sounded amazing Jade."

"You as well Luke."

-----------------------

OK WE WANT TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS. THIS IS VV NECESSARY TO HAVE IN CAPS BC WE ARE EXCITED.

WE DIDNT EXPECT ANYONE TO READ IT SO HAVING 1K IS MENTAL.

PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING, COMMENTING AND SHARE IF YOU LIKE IT.

THANK YOU :)

X