part 19

Teenage love

Part 19

Nandu sat on the bench in the garden of hospital ....she is just starring at stars ....when she felt someone near her ....she saw Manas sitting beside her ......nandu moved to him and sat there side hugging him......

Manas : he will be fine gudiya .....

Nandu : I want him fine papa.... He is here only bcoz of me ....

Manas : papa will never let anything happen to him....

Nandu sits in silence .....

After few minutes Arya comes there ....

Arya : nandu....

Nandu and manas sees Arya smiling ...

Arya : manik is out of danger ....

Nandu : thank you ayyappa....she says folding her hands ....

Than she runs inside .....she sees everyone still outside and neo inside the room.....

she just sees him through the glass he is just sleeping surrounded by wires

she just sees him through the glass he is just sleeping surrounded by wires ..... She leans on the door ......

After sometime neo comes out .....

Neo : nandu go meet him.....

Nandu nodes in no and sits back on bench ..... Everyone looks at her in shock.....

After sometime manik is shifted to a private ward.... But still unconscious..
A nurse is sitting there in the room along with everyone outside the room....

Raj : manik ko hosh ajayegi ....go fresh up and take rest .....from last night Everyone is here.....

Manav: no we are not going ....

Raj : but Manav .....

Manav : I know we are looking tired .... Bcoz last night jo bhi hua ....but we are not going leaving you guys alone ....we are family Raj. ....

Raj : thank you Manav.....saying he hugged him ....but maa papa ko bejho ghar look at them they need rest ....

Manav nodes in yes ....with great difficulty Manav sent all the old couples to cottage along with rithwik shivanya to look after them .....

After nearly six hours....that is nearly afternoon manik opened his eyes.....

Nurse ran out calling for doctor and also informed the family who are sitting out.....all of them ran inside to see manik ......

Neo Navya stood beside him ....they helped him to sit .... Neo cried hugging him .....

Manik : mom ..

Neo : manik tum ....

Manik : I'm here just with you stop crying plzz ....plzz. ...

Doctor comes there ......neo moves back Raj hugs her ......and Navya is held by cabir ....