10

It was the 20th February, it was the day that Ash and Ali was going out for a date and an evening to themselves. To Zi it was the day she would share a room with Alyssa and Carli. Zi, Ash and Ali all woke up at 10am. They all got ready and headed down for breakfast. Zi chose to wear this:

Zi then walked out of the bathroom, Ash and Ali stopped "well Alyssa wont be able to keep her eyes off you while you are wearing that" said Ash

Zi then walked out of the bathroom, Ash and Ali stopped "well Alyssa wont be able to keep her eyes off you while you are wearing that" said Ash. Ali and Zi hummed, Zi still changed in the bathroom due to Ash and Ali not knowing about her intersex. They left the room together, and walked to the elevator Alyssa jaw dropped when she saw Zi in that "hi Zi you look nice today" expressed Alyssa. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" replied Zi.

They got in the dinning room and went and got there foods and drinks, they all sat together and just talked, carli was talking to Ash and Ali to see when they would settle in Zi, in her and Alyssa room. Zi and Alyssa was talking about what they would do tonight with Zi staying with Alyssa and Carli. Once everyone had eaten everyone met at Christens and Tobins room. They had team bonding until 4pm. They all decided to play truth and dare. Carli started "Alyssa truth or dare" asked Carli " Truth" replied Alyssa "do you fancy anyone on the team" asked Carli "yes I do" said Alyssa. Mal "truth or dare" asked Alyssa. "Dare" responded Mal "kiss the person you like the most on the team" said Alyssa. Mal leaned over and kissed Andi. Everyone oohed at them. The truth and dare game went on until 4pm. The teamed had some food delivered so they didn't stop playing. "Truth or dare Alyssa" Asked carli "Dare" replied Alyssa " I dare you to kiss the person you like" said Carli Alyssa got up and walked towards Zi and offered her a hand up and then the two of them left the room "you never said i had to do it infront of you"explained Alyssa. Everyone was gobsmacked. Ali and ash got up to go back to their room.

It was 6pm, Ash, Ali and Zi was about to leave their room and go to Carli sand Alyssa room. Ash and ali was dressed like

 Ash and ali was dressed like