Btane ki zarurat hi nhi padi, we just switched on some music and dimmed the lights while they wreaked havoc on the stage.

I mean, we didn't even need to put some inputs because they were already surpassing all our expectations.

They are the new faces in this kind of fashion show, but they were better than most of the models that I have worked with", Manish said while appreciating both of them.

"We all know that your models are only the top Bollywood stars, then how come this time you chose Sidharth and Shehnaaz instead of some other famous celebrity?", one of the reporters put forward this question. And indeed everybody wanted to know the answer to this.

"Well this time, more than seeing who my model would be, I was focussed more on who my collection chooses.

Iss baar mein models choose nhi kar ra tha, my clothes were searching the perfect face to represent them.

And yeah, as soon as Shehnaaz walked out in that dress in the trial room, I was sure that this is by far the best decision and I am not going to regret it.

Aur Sidharth, he is super handsome and rugged and he slayed the sherwani look I mean I really felt at some point that they both were actually the bride and the groom. Didn't you guys feel that?", Manish asked.

The reported nodded and gasped in agreement. This made Shehnaaz and Sidharth blush profusely.

The media and their designers were talking about them being bride and groom and the thought in itself was making them emotional.

"Agreed, Shehnaaz and Sidharth did an amazing job, but again they are not an actual couple! You could have taken the celebrities who are actually married or who are dating in real life!", another reporter asked.

Manish looked at both Sidharth and Shehnaaz and noticing their disappointed faces, he knew something was going on between them. He smiled and started answering the question.

"How do you guys know that they are not a couple?

I mean, I agree that they have not made it official to the public, but they never denied it as well.

And again, it really didn't matter whether they are couple or not because the kind of passion and chemistry they portrayed was more than I could even imagine.

I obviously wanted both of them to act a bit romantic on the runway, but it really didn't feel like they were just acting.

All of you must have seen how Sidharth swayed with her and twirled her around, well it didn't seem that they were being less than any couple.

Well, I would say that #sidnaazarecouplegoals", Manish Malhotra ended his answer by introducing a new hashtag for the Sidnaaz fans.

"How did it feel like when you both were ropped in for this fashion show and that too by Manish Malhotra?", a reporter asked to both Sidharth and Shehnaaz.

"Many of you guys might not know that I started my career as a model. Uss time pe toh i had small projects and I was an ordinary model.

I wasn't a known face. But then, when my first album came and people started noticing me, I never had a chance to do modelling again!

Jab mujhe modelling mein interest aaya tabhi se I have always known who Manish Malhotra is. I mean, I literally used to dream to become a model for him.

I remember this one time when I was excitedly flipping over a magazine which had his spring collection.

I was literally ranting about it, when one of the model told me, that I am never going to make it here.

Her exact lines were, 'Jitne pair hain utni hi chaadar failao! Jitni aukaat hai utne hi sapne dekh warna sapne pure naa hone pe bohot dukh hoga!'.

Although, these words were harsh but at that time I felt that she was right.

But today I didn't just become a mere model for Manish Malhotra, I was his showstopper!

It feels like I am out of the world right now. And obviously, I never thought that I would do modelling again after I became busy with my albums and series.

It feels great to come back at the place from where you started. I am happy! ", an emotional Shehnaaz said while Sidharth tightened his grip on her hand to give her assurance.

The reporters erupted into claps. They were clapping for Shehnaaz and even Manish gave her an assuring pat on her back.

It was now Sidharth's turn to answer and he kept it brief.

"Well, even i started as a model and then I was ropped in for serials. After that I never did moddling again.

When I got the offer, I definitely wanted to do it because it's been years since I walked on the ramp.

I really wanted to walk on the runway and today when I did, it felt like I was connecting back to my roots again!

I would like to thank Manish sir for this amazing opportunity and obviously Shehnaaz for being such an amazing model beside me! ", he said.

The reporters continued with their questionnaires and after approximately 50 minutes, they were done with it.

They both bid adieu to Manish and drove home, not to their apartment but towards maa's home.

Both the families would be there and they would have seen the show live.

They reached home and the families couldn't stop praising them for the show that they put on.

The day was amazing but amidst all this, Sidharth just couldn't stop thinking about something!

The fashion show was a success, but what could Sidharth not stop thinking about? Amidst the happy family members and elated Shehnaaz, what is he thinking about?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️