You're the light in my hard times(dealor)

John

It was 15 minutes before our performance started. I was sweating. My palms were wet. I was a whole sweat. It felt difficult to control my breathing. Many negative thoughts rushed through my head. 'What if I mess up?! What if I won't be good?!' My head was spinning.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts since I heard the door of my changing room open. It was Roger. All these negative thoughts almost faded away since Roger entered the room. "Deaky the show is in ten minutes. Are you ready?" Roger asked. And that question made me anxious. Oh shit panic attack! Panic attack! I started freaking out breathing heavily but this didn't work as it was very difficult to breathe.

Roger rushed to me immediately. "Deaky hey it's ok. Relax. You will do great as always don't worry" he said as he hugged me. I started sobbing on his shoulder for some reason. Like a baby. He was being always so kind to me and I don't know why.

Very soon enough I felt way more better and I felt so positive about the show after the warm hug Roger gave me. I really needed a hug from someone.

When I was more relaxed I faced him. We were so close to each other. Our faces were a few inches away from each other. Our eyes locked. It's like he was looking deep into my soul with his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

I leaned slightly forward. I didn't know what I was doing at the moment but luckily Freddie burst in the room making me jump off of Roger's embrace. "Come on boys the show is about to start in 2 minutes! Get your butts ready!" Freddie shouted across the room and he winked at me as he already caught me and Roger hugging and I playfully rolled my eyes

I let out a small stressful sign as the show was about to start and Roger placed his hand on my shoulder. "We will do great John. As always" he said smiling at me.

I took my bass and walked across the stage full of encouragement.

*after the show *

The performance went all perfect. Not a single mistake. Freddie sang perfectly as always, Brian played his guitar without missing a note and of course Roger as always spanked these drums like his life depend on them.

After the show we all went to our dressing rooms. I changed to some new clothes because I was full of sweat. Don't let me talk about Roger.

I went to his dressing room and gently knocked on the door. "In a minute!" He shouted and I waited patiently.

He finally opened the door. We both locked eyes for a few seconds. He was so beautiful. "Hey John. Everything alright?" He asked me with a quite confused face.

"I'm not bothering you right?" I shyly asked. Roger shook his head and giggled so adorably. "Of course not Deaky. Wanna come in?" He kindly asked making space for me to enter. "Sure. Thanks Rog"

I entered in his dressing room and he closed the door behind us. I sat on a small chair across the room and looked at him. "Roger uh...I don't know how to ask you. I feel quite embarrassed actually to ask..." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head. "Go on John we're friends. There's nothing to be ashamed of" he said as he got another chair and sat next to me. I felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I was too nervous. "Well..." I inhaled deeply. "Would you mind if I could sleep with you tonight?" I asked him. I was sweating. "I don't see why not. You're welcomed to sleep in my room" he said smiling. "But why?" He asked with a curious look on his face.

I was relieved about his answer. I thought he would reject me. I took a deep breath once more ready to reply at his answer. "Because...lately while touring it's hard for me to sleep now. Maybe from too much anxiety. And if I sleep I will end up having a nightmare. So I thought...sleeping with a person I trust would kinda help me" I said avoiding eye contact with blonde while looking on the ground feeling embarrassed.