Will you be mine?(Deacury) *fluff*

*well hello there. This is a Deacury FLUFF story. Just some cute sweet stuff and the will be no second part which always a second part is smut. Just some fluff. Well I hope you enjoy it queenies💜*

Freddie

Do you believe in love at the first sight? Well I do. Just a year ago I met the sweetest person I've ever seen. His name is John Deacon.

From the first time I saw him I just fell in love with him. We met for the first time at a bar. He was sitting alone with his drink. I went close to him and sat next to him. "Hello" I said to him. "Hi" he shyly said with a soft smile. Since I saw his sweet cute smile I was going to explode. He looked so sweet and cute I just wanted to squeeze him.

We opened a small chat and I offered him a few drinks. We laughed, we talked about ourselves and shared funny stories and stuff. We exchange numbers so we can meet more often. And we did. We started as friends at first.

Since the day I met him I really had strong feelings about him which I tried my best to hide. After some four months past I found the guts to tell him my true feelings about him. I told him how I feel about him. How much I love him and want him. He looked shocked at first and I thought to myself  'shit what have I just done?' And I just wanted to disappear. John without saying anything leaned close to me and kissed me. And it came unexpectedly. I got shocked from his action but I didn't pull back. I kissed back and we both shared a sweet loving kiss. After about a minute he pulled back. His cheeks were bright red and so were mine. "I feel the same about you Freddie but I didn't know how to tell you" John shyly said looking down. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I asked him holding his beautiful face in my hands. "Of course I do!" John happily said and attacked me with kisses.

Now I am here in my room standing in front of my bedroom mirror and getting ready for my date with John.We are having a dinner at my home tonight. I have to look perfect for tonight. I wanted to make a little or maybe a big surprise for him. I bought a wedding ring. Yeah a wedding ring. I want to propose to him. I hope he says yes. I hid the little box in my pocket until the right time.

Our meeting is at 8:00 and it's now 7:45. He must be close.

I went down the kitchen to see how the food is doing. I was baking lasagna in the oven and I also cooked a beef Bourguignon with pasta and a grilled chicken salad. I hope they will all taste good. I want John to spend a great time with me.

As soon the food was done I placed two plates on the table and some flowers in the middle of the table. To make it more romantic I place a few rose petals on the table and lighten two little vanilla candles. "Perfect" I said to myself

I patiently waited for John looking at my watch and then I heard the door bell and quickly rushed to the door with a smile on my face and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door a beautiful young man was standing in front of me with a huge smile on his face handing me my favorite flowers. Yellow roses. "Hello beautiful" John happily said and gave me a huge hug. "Hello handsome" I happily said kissing his cheek. "Come in make yourself at home" I said moving to the side so he can enter.

"May I take off your coat for you dear" I asked like a gentleman. "Oh how kind of you. You're such a gentleman" John said giggling cutely.

I carefully took off his coat and placed it on the clothing stand. "You look lovely dear" I said taking his hand and placing a kiss on it. John blushed a little. "Thank you. You also look very lovely" John said with a small smile. "Should we go to the kitchen? I cooked a nice dinner for us" I said while holding both of his hands. "Sure Freddie. I'm starving actually" John said with a small giggle.

We both made our way to the kitchen. He looked around the kitchen and smiled. "Wow this looks beautiful. Oh I love the decoration. It looks very romantic" John said with a smile admiring my wonderful decoration. "Well since it's our date I decided to make something romantic" I said pulling his chair so he can sit. "Aw thanks. You're very polite" he said as he sat down the table. "Wait here and I'm bringing the food" I said pecking his lips. "Do you need any help?" John asked. "No no sit here love. I can do this" I said softly smiling at him. He was so sweet.

I placed on the table a bottle of red wine on the table, I brought the delicious food I made and John looked surprised. "Wow now this looks delicious" John said giggling with a surprised look on his face. "I know. You won't regret this dear" I said as I sat down the table. I opened the bottle of red wine and poured some in our glasses. "Cheers!" I said raising up my glass filled with wine. "Cheers!" John did tha same.

"Oh wow Freddie the food is delicious. I didn't know you could cook so well" John said enjoying his food. "I'm glad you liked it dear"

As soon we finished our meal he helped me to wash the dishes and clean the table. We later went to the living room and both sat on the sofa in front of the telly and watched a black and white romantic movie. We were both cuddling on the sofa enjoying the movie and sharing small kisses on each other. As soon the movie finished we both part from each other. I think this is the right time to make the move.

"John dear?" I said. "Yes Freddie?" John said looking at me with a small smile. "Come with me dear. I wanna show you something" I said giving him my hand. He took it and I helped him stand up and we made our way to my room.

As we entered my room John stood there looking around with a surprised face  the room was decorated with little candles and there were rose petals placed on the bed making a heart shape. "Freddie. This looks beautiful. But why did you make all this?" John asked still looking around. Me without saying anything I sat on one leg in front of him and got the little box with the ring in it out of my pocket. "Freddie?" John looked shocked. "John...I always wanted to do this but I never found the right time. I think this is the right one. Love of my life will you marry me. Will you be mine forever?" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Omg...yes. Yes! Yes! Yes I do!" John happily said with tears in his eyes. "Aw John come here!" I happily said and he gave me a huge hug.

"Give me you hand dear" I said and so he did. I carefully held his hand and placed the ring on the fourth finger of his right hand. "Freddie this is so beautiful. I love you" John said kissing me. "I love you too John" I said kissing back. "Why is there a condom on the drawer Freddie?" John said laughing. "It was just in case something will get between us. John grabbed my shirt and dragged me on the bed and then we both made sweet love

The end

*so that was it. I hope you enjoyed it. There won't be a second part. Next story is Dealor. See you soon queenies💜*