Jealousy (Froger) part one *fluff*

Roger

"Roger where the hell are you"?! Shouted the bitch named Mary. "Yes ma'am I'm here. Is there anything wrong"? I asked with a small smile. "You didn't clean the damn floor as I told you!" She shouted. Stupid bitch. "I'm really sorry ma'am but i didn't have much time to do it. I was making you diner" I said. "Well do it now!" She shouted. "Yes ma'am" I said feeling angry inside.

I was the servant of this home and I had to deal with this bitch every day. But her boyfriend wasn't like that at all.

I saw Freddie her boyfriend entering the door. I have a huge crush on that man. He is being so sweet and kind to me and he is so handsome. "Mary don't be to harsh with him. He is doing his best" Freddie said and that melted my heart. He cared about me so sweet. "But we pay him to keep our home clean!" Mary shouted at him pointing her finger to me. "Calm down he is not flash. I told you he is doing the best he can. Anyway dinner is ready" Freddie said making his way to the kitchen with Mary and I followed behind them.

"Roger sit with us darling. You need to relax. I know you're hungry" Freddie said with a soft smile looking at me with his big brown eyes. "No he has to clean the floor!" Mary shouted. "Mary he needs a small break. He was cleaning the whole day. You know it's not that easy. Come on Roger sit with us" Freddie said patting on the chair next to him telling me to sit. "Thank you sir" I said with a small smile blushing.

I served them their food and I sat next to him and started eating my food feeling quite awkward.

As he was chatting about something with Mary he laid his one hand to my knee and slowly rubbed it. I liked it. He made me blush. But why would he do that?

As soon we finished dinner Mary left the kitchen and so did Freddie. I was cleaning the dishes and after some minutes Freddie returned and stood right behind me and I jumped a little. "Oh sorry darling I didn't mean to scare you" Freddie said giggling. He was so cute. "Oh it's alright sir. Can I do anything for you"? I said blushing. "Oh no darling everything's fine". He said placing his face to my long blonde hair and I think...he was smelling my hair. "Mhm darling your hair smell wonderful" he said placing his hands on my shoulders. "Well thanks" I said. I liked the whole thing that was going on.

"Freddie where are you? Come on come to bed!" Mary shouted. "In a minute!" Freddie replied. "You should go get some rest too Rogie" Freddie said patting my my shoulders. Rogie? Now I like this. "Ok sir. Goodnight" I said smiling softly. "Night beautiful" he said as he left. He just called me beautiful. He thinks I'm beautiful! But why is he flirting with me? I know he is straight. He has a fucking girlfriend.

Next morning I woke up by the sound of my alarm 6:00 am as usual. I get up slowly wanting to go back to bed because I needed some more sleep but I had stuff to do.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face hoping this will quite help me wake up. It quite did. It was time to get back to work.

I cleaned the floor just as Mary wanted to so she won't complain anymore, I dust off the house and cleaned the windows and in the end I made English breakfast for the couple.

It was already 7:30 and Mary and Freddie woken up and made their way downstairs into the kitchen as they found their breakfast on their table smelling heavenly. "Good morning Roger" they both said but Freddie had the brightest smile that clearly made my morning. "Good Morning Freddie. Good morning Mary" I kindly said smiling. "Come eat with us darling. You must be hungry" Freddie said with a sweet smile that made my heart go faster. I was deeply in love with that man. "Thank you" I shyly said as I served myself and sat on the table.

Freddie

I invited Roger to have some breakfast with us. He is doing so much for us. Taking care of the house, making us food. I really like that boy.

But in the other hand there's Mary. She doesn't like Roger much. She thinks he can't do anything right on time. He is not a damn robot. He is doing his best. He is very shy when he is around us. It's maybe because it's a new thing for him.

Two months ago Mary and me were thinking it was quite exhausting cleaning up everyday this big house and we decided to have our own servant. Of course we paid him each month. This is his first month here and he is doing very great. Me and Mary have more free time together.

But there's a small problem. I fell in love with that blonde boy. His long blonde hair and blue ocean eyes make him look so beautiful. His sweetness makes my heart melt. Each time he smiles the whole heaven opens. He is just gorgeous. With Mary we weren't going so well lately. She seems quite distant from me. I sometimes felt lonely even if she was near me.

As we all finished breakfast Mary left from work giving me a kiss on the cheek. I had a day off from my job so I decided to spent some time chilling at home and spending some time with Roger.

Roger

I made my way the bathroom because it had to be clean. As I opened the bathroom door I froze. Freddie was having a shower...and he didn't close the curtain. I've seen his bare beautiful body. He was Gorgeous. I tried my best not to look at his thing but my eyes wouldn't listen...holy shit that's a huge thing. Lucky Mary.

"Oh Roger!" Freddie shouted in embarrassment closing the curtain. "Oh I-I'm so sorry Freddie I didn't know you were here!" I said blushing like mad. "Oh no no it's ok. Mistakes happen. But next time make sure to knock" he said. "Yes sir" I said

As I was about to leave the bathroom he stopped me. "Wait!" He said. "Yes Freddie?" I replied. He opened the curtain standing naked in front of me. My eyes winded. "Do you like what you see darling " Freddie said smirking. "Yes...I mean no!...I mean..yes" I didn't know what to say. "Hmm I see. Come in join me darling. I know you need to refresh yourself a bit" Freddie said winking. "Are you sure about this Freddie"? I asked. "Yes darling come in" he said

I slowly undressed myself and Freddie stared at me I admiration. "You look gorgeous Roger" he said smiling as he helped get in the shower. The warm water hit my back and I let a satisfied groan wetting my hair. Freddie pushed me close to his beautiful body and hugged me and I accepted the hug. "I love you Roger. I'm in love with you" Freddie said looking into my blue eyes. "Oh Freddie I love you too " I said happily"

Freddie leaned close and placed a soft kiss on my lips and I kissed back. We shared a passionate kiss for about 3 minutes and then we pooled away. Freddie looked at me with admiration. "You're so beautiful Roger" he said and I blushed.

As we finished showering we dried ourselves and went to his bedroom. He took me by the arm and we both sat on the bed. I pulled him close for another long and passionate kiss each time getting more needy.

*To be continued guys. Next part is smut smut smut. See ya soon you queenies*