I love you (maylor) part 2 *SMUT*

Brian

I slowly woke up from the morning sunlight. I looked next to me and saw the most beautiful man in the world sleeping like an angel. I stared at him and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked so beautiful. I laid small kisses on his face and he slowly woke up. "Mm morning angel" Roger said giving me a small kiss on the lips. "Good morning my prince" I said smiling kissing back. How was your sleep?" He asked smiling softly. "It was wonderful. Because I slept with you. How was yours?" I asked. "Wonderful baby and same" he said softly pressing his lips on mine. I loved the way Roger could kiss.

"I will go take a shower my dear" I said giving him a last kiss before getting up from bed. "Can I join you?" He said smirking. Brian paused for a few seconds. "Sure Rogie" he said blushing.

We both made our way to the bathroom. We started getting undressed. I looked at Roger taking off his clothes until he was fully undressed wearing nothing. I blushed feeling myself getting hard. Roger saw my erection through my boxers and he smirked. He got closer to me. I felt myself getting more and more hard. Roger slipped his hand in my underwear and grabbed my erection. I was out of breath. He started rubbing my erected cock slowly. I let out a moan. "Oh wow you're huge" he said as he pulled my underwear down and my erection sprung free. I said nothing but only blushed as I looked at Roger's erection. "Hey don't be shy. Do you want to feel it?" He asked smirking. I nodded slowly getting close to him. I grabbed his hard dick and rubbed it slowly. He let out small beautiful moans. I then kissed him and we shared a passionate kiss.

As we were kissing about a minute I pulled away breathing heavily holding Roger's angelic face in my hand. "I think we should go take a shower little piggy" I said giggling. "Hey I'm not a pig!" Roger laughed punching my shoulder playfully. "Oh yes you are" I laughed turning on the shower. As I waited the water to get warm Roger playfully pinched my ass and I jumped. "What was that?!" I said laughing. "Oh I think it was a bee" he laughed back pinching my ass once more. "Hey stop it" I said playfully pushing him. We both laughed.

The water was perfectly warm and we both got in. We washed each other which I found pretty cute. He suddenly attacked me with hot kisses. With shared a passionate kiss and we because more and more needy. My hands rubbed his beautiful body and then went down his ass and squeezed it and he let a small moan.

We continue kissing like maniacs until we both finish showering. We both dried ourselves quickly and rushed to the bed. Roger fell on top of me. We both looked into each other's eyes not breaking the eye contact.

I was on top of him. Looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. They looked so beautiful. We stared at each others eyes God knows how long until I pressed my kiss against his once more. I moved my hips and our cocks rubbed together. We both let moans escape from our mouths. "Roger can I make love to you?" I asked him. "Yes please Brian. I need you so bad" he said in a needy voice. "Ok my love I'll give you want you really want" I said kissing him.

I laid soft kisses on his neck and sucked his soft skin leaving love bites and I made my way further down his body placing soft kisses here and there sucking his soft skin and going lower and lower until I made my way to his cock. I took it with my hand and started stroking it slowly while looking at Brian. He let a long moan as I wrapped my lips around the head and went lower sucking his whole dick. He threw his head back enjoying the lice blow job I was giving him. "Brian stop I don't want to come now. I want you inside me right now please" Roger said impatiently. I pulled out slowly and licked the head for the last time making him shiver. "You tasted amazing Rog" I said kissing him. "You taste like a dick" Roger said laughing after we broke the from the kiss. We both laughed. "I'llgo get the lube dear. Wait for a second" I said while I made my way to the bathroom trying to find the lube.

I came back with a bottle of lube. I've spread Rogers legs and I just stared at him for a moment. I looked at him up and down enjoying this beautiful view. He looked so stunning. "You look so beautiful" I said kissing one of his thighs. "Thanks. You too Bri" he said slightly blushing.

I placed some lube on my fingers and brought them close to his hole. I slowly pushed a finger inside him and he gasped. "Omg Brian please more!" He begged. I then placed a second finger in and slowly moved then back and forth. I tried my best not to hurt him much. Little beautiful moans were escaping from his mouth. I moved my fingers a bit faster this time finding his sweet spot making him let a quite loud moan arching his back. "Oh Bri please fuck me now!" he begged while I continued massaging his prostate. "Do you feel ready my love?" I said as i pulled out my fingers. "Yes Brian I'm so ready. I need you" he said kissing me.

I placed some lube my cock so I could not hurt him. I slowly pressed the head in and Roger let a small gasp. "Rog does it hurt? Just tell me my love. I want our first time to be wonderful" I said kissing his lips softly. "It does hurt a little but I love it. It hurts so good" Roger said biting his lip.

I slowly started moving going deeper inside him. It felt very pleasurable. He was just so tight. I started moving a bit faster now but not fast enough that could hurt him. Roger was leaving small moans escaping from his mouth. "Please Brian! Faster!" Roger moaned and so I did. I moved faster and then I hit his prostate and Roger let out a loud moan. "Ahhh Brian! Right there! Don't stop it feels so good!" I continued thrusting into his tight sweet ass. Letting small moans escaping my mouth. "Brian wait stop" Roger said and so I did. "Roger what's wrong? I'm I hurting you?" I said with a worried look. "No no it's not that. I just want to change position. I want to ride you Bri" Roger said biting his bottom lip. My cock twitched at his words. "Ok then. Show me how good you can ride me baby"

I laid on my back and Roger sat on top of me trying to find a comfortable position. He took my cock and placed it on his hole and slowly sank down on it letting a moan. He slowly sank further down my cock almost taking the whole of it. He started bouncing up and down moaning as loud as he could. He could make the most beautiful moans you could ever hear. His face and body were sweating and his breath became heavier. He let a loud groan as he hit his prostate. He continued bouncing and moaning. "Brian...I'm so close!" He moaned out. "Me too. Cum for me Roger". And so he did. He came all over my body painting me with a loud and long moan. Then I followed after him. Coming deep inside him. He slowly pulled out and laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and we hugged. "That was amazing Brian" he said softly kissing my lips. "I know" I said kissing back. "I love you" Roger said. "I love you too" I said kissing his head.

The End

*sooo you enjoyed this one? I really hope you did. If you didn't...well...I don't give a damn. I did the best I could queenies. Anyway the next story is Deacury and there will be only fluff. No smut for the next story. Maybe yes some other time. Anyway love yaaa💜💜*