🌟Sєαѕση 1|Cнαρтєя 3🌟

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Elisabeth Van Charlotte Campbell, what is it you want?" A ringing voice silenced all the hushed whispers.

I turn to the owner, bowing ever so lowly. I did not bother with greetings but instead replied to his question.

"I wish to retire your majesty."

He raised an eyebrow. "You want to willingly be exiled?"

I won't let the main characters have the chance to banish me like in the original novel. This stories fate, I'll change it! Happy ending? You wish.

I didn't dare raise my head. "Yes, if his majesty would accept this humble one's offer I'd be most grateful.

"So be it. Elisabeth Van Charlotte Campbell, you are here by banished!" The King's voice boomed.

The whole ballroom was quiet. My, my...I was so happy! I don't need to deal with them anymore!!

Unexpected by the people, I replied calmly trying to hide my happiness.

"Thank you so much your majesty and thank you for inviting me for this eventful night, your Highness and to everyone else, I thank you for attending this balls with me."

I curtsy, giving a gentle smile the original Elisabeth could never.

Everyone was shocked. Smiling in a situation where she will be banished, she's insane they thought.

W-why did you smile?" My ex-fiance questioned while blushing. I gave him the stink eye. I know that I'm beautiful, but seriously?

Lily Lowell, the Prince's new lover started reacting almost immediately, I watched her with amusement.

To a trained eye, her acting was so fake.

"L-louis, don't say that!" She pouted, tugging at his arm, hiding her jealousy.
"It's good that Miss Elisabeth-" I glared at her & immediately she realised her mistake.

"L-lady Campbell is happy! I'm really happy for her even though she did those bad things to me." She said sweetly but I could see her words were laced with poison.

Hey, if your gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty...

The prince turns & he suddenly regrets what he done. "How kind you are..." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and I gagged.

Eww, take your PDA elsewhere!

"...Unlike someone." He abruptly says & I just tiredly sigh, rolling my eyes inwardly.

Looks like someone has attention issues.

"I bid you farewell, your Highness." I turned around to leave before he could dismiss me like in the original and stopped in my tracks.

I look over my shoulder and reply to his question that I didn't answer. "Because I'm finally free." To not see you run this kingdom to the ground.

And actually left.

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

I was greeted by the fresh cold air, standing on the highest steps of a staircase.

Father- No, Duke Campbell called a carriage for me, and although I dislike him, I'm grateful.

I hurried down the steps with no belongings and one last time I stared at the ballroom I was banned from and smiled, at last free from the clutches of destiny.

Forget being the daughter of a Duke, from this day forward I shall live as a commoner!

I climbed into the carriage as it started moving and I leaned my head towards the frame of the vehicle's window and heaved a heavy sigh, closing my eyes.

"What a long day!" But now, I'm finally free...once again. I stretched, stifling a yawn.

And napped peacefully.

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:
Date: Saturday 11th June 2020
Time: 7:17 pm
Word Count: 1212
Edited: Sunday 27th November 2022
•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

╔═════☩══🌟══☩═════╗

Տօɾɾყ íե եօօƙ sօ

Ɩօղց! Ƭհís ϲհɑթեҽɾ
աɑs օѵҽɾ 1ƙ+ աօɾժs
sօ íե աɑs qմíեҽ հɑɾժ
ƒօɾ ʍҽ եօ ɾҽաɾíեҽ
եհҽ օɾíցíղɑƖ ƒɾօʍ
sϲɾɑեϲհ~

Ӏ հօթҽ ʍყ հɑɾժ
աօɾƙ ís ɑթթɾҽϲíɑեҽժ:)

Ƥíϲեմɾҽs օƒ:

✎MC: Elisabeth Charlotte Van Campbell

MC: Elisabeth Charlotte Van Campbell

✎ Charles Andrew Van Campbell Status: Duke's son, Heir of the Campbell house, Elizabeth's brother

Status: Duke's son, Heir of the Campbell house, Elizabeth's brother

✎ Charles Andrew Van Campbell Status: Duke's son, Heir of the Campbell house, Elizabeth's brother

✎ Henri Charles Van Campbell, 
Status: Duke, Elizabeth's Father

(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

╚═════☩══🌟══☩═════╝

Ҽɗíƭ: How's the the rewrite so far? 👀