🌟Sєαѕση 1|Cнαρтєя 2🌟

Title:
☩Rҽíղƈąɾղąƭҽɗ?☩
:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•🔅☼🔅•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:

What... I paused and turned to look around, ...happened? Where am I? I frantically looked for awnsers until a sudden realisation dawned upon me.

I...died.

This information took a while for me to process. I just can't believe...they would go that far for money.

For money, they would kill me, their own daughter? For what?

To claim a few thousands to 'support their loss', aka me. They probably already used it all up like the spendthrifts they are.

Well, I don't care!

I closed my eyes, allowing myself to a moment of peace. My past life replayed in my head and I squeezed my eyes shut.

As I floated in the black abyss, I began to relax. I hated dark places, but I don't mind this one.

It's so quiet...

I remembered the times I would hide in my room as my parents constantly fought, arguing nonstop over the smallest of things.

I would hug myself, hoping with all my heart that we could be a normal family but it was just a silly, stupid wish of mine.

We would never be a happy family.

I opened my eyes, wallowing in my self pity while enjoying the silence, it was really comfortable and warm.

Is this what happens after you die?

If that's really the case...then, I would like to stay like this forever. I don't have to do anything for anyone or make something for my self.

As I was about to succumb to my sleepiness, a disembodied voice spoke loudly in the darkness.

"Lady Elisabeth!"

What...?

I blink slowly and turn to look around. I yawn, spotting nothing but the black abyss.

"Lady Elisabeth!!" The voice spoke again, this time yelling even louder than before.

'...What's happening? '

"Elisabeth Charlotte Van Campbell!!!" The voice echoed thunderously. I clutched my head, unable to bear the noise.

"Hey! Are you even listening!? Listen to me!!" The rough voice rudely demanded.

What the hell was happening?!

The black darkness was gradually turning from it's empty tenebrosity to a much more lighter shade. Eventually, it turned into a blank space of pure whiteness.

The bright white light was blinding as I momentarily flinched. It was so...blindingly intense until it formed the image of a medieval ballroom.

I was confused as hell, and had no idea what was going on. Would someone please explain what's happening!?

Slowly, my vision cleared and I could see clearly sooner than later. There were glittering lights and luxurious dresses, fountains of fancy food and an insanely huge crowd.

From my observation, it seems like I am in a grand ballroom, with huge fancy chandeliers everywhere, but the thing is...why do I feel like everyone is looking at me?

...Never mind, they are looking at me.

As I was thinking what was happening and how I came here, while still maintaining my original position and posture - a burst of memories entered my head, showing mini snapshots of scenes after scenes.