•Instagram•

Y/n's POV.

================================

Dear God, the sun was ACTUALLY blinding this morning. I was still wrapped in Eddie's arms but this time, no one was in the room but me and him.

I grab my phone and it read 8:18 in the morning. "Morning beautiful." Eddie said I'm a deep raspy voice.

"Good morning handsome..." I said as I bring my face closer to his chest.

If I'm being honest with you, I had no idea that this was gonna happen. And the truth is I am loving it!

Eddie and I broke from each other's arms after our rest. We look to the kitchen, where the rest of the boys were, and here this, "annnnnnnnd postedddd!!!" Juicy screamed.

The boys all look at us in a sneaky, evil, devilish look. The look that screams, "I did something your not going to like".

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Eddie said. "OOOOOH NOTHINGG!!" Narrator giggled. "Oh god..." I grab my phone and check everyone's Instagram.

"Eddie..." I said looking at the photo. "What? What did they do??" I showed him the picture. (On insta)
_______________________________________

Mullenslays

Mullenslays i spy with my little eye something cute! ----@sauceeddie @Its¥/n

----
@sauceeddie @Its¥/n

Comments:

PERSON 1: CUTE! THEY LOOK LIKE A BURRITO!

PERSON 2: AWWW ADORABLE!

PERSON 3: ew...why her?

Etc.
_______________________________________

"Welp the whole world thinks we are a couple now!" Eddie angrily chuckles making a...well whatever that face is.

"You owe us some food for that one!!" I said. "FUCK YEAH!!" Eddie said Eddie said raising his arms.

We all laugh and I begin to clean up our blankets and pillows from last night. After we got done I noticed that Eddie had taken off his hoodie and put it on the couch. (He had a shirt underneath). I grab his pink Veronica hoodie and ran into my bedroom. I put it on with a white beanie and white biker shorts. I walk out and stand at the counter.

"Um Bri? Did you steal my hoodie?!" He'd said laughing. "Your hoodie? Didn't realize that it was yours?" I cheekily smirk while looking at my phone.

Everyone gathered around in the room and I spoke up. "Can we get food now. I'm fuckin hungryyy!" I yelled. "Ok everyone get into the car." Josh said. "Yayyy!" I yell like a kid going to an ice cream parlor.

We drove off and got to the food place. Lemme tell ya! I ordered some tripitas and they were the BOMB!!! Soo good!

After we ate the boys needed to get some stuff done so they got their stuff and left. Eddie never asked for his hoodie back so I guess I really am keeping it. Anyways, I sat down and finished the day with some errands, food, and Netflix.

===============================