•Lonely•

Y/n's POV

================================

I can't believe I did it! I finally got 1 million followers on Instagram!!! After a lot of blood, sweat, and tears, I finally did it! I am so happy! I wouldn't be able to do this without my parents and family though. They were there supporting me the whole way through this journey and believed in me.

Anyway, because of my accomplishment, I decided to go out for a little bit and treat myself. But before we start any of that, I needed to call my parents. I dialed there number.

"Hello sweetheart! What's up!" My mom responded.

"Hey is dad there?"

"Yes! let me put you on speaker."

"Hey honey! What's new!" He said.

I wanted to play with them for a second, so I said, "mama, papa, I am pregnant and I don't know who the baby daddy is..."

"WHAT! WHO THE HELL DID YOU SLEEP WITH! OH, YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT OVER HERE BECAUSE YOU'D BE GETTING THE FUCKIN CHANCLAS(flip flop)!! NOT TO MENTION, WE WOULD FIND THAT BOY WHO MESSED WITH YOU!!"

Did I forget to mention they are a wee bit strict. I start to laugh because I couldn't hold my laughs in anymore.

"Mama. Papa. I was playing! Look! I hit 1m on Instagram!"

"OH OUR BABY! We are so proud of you!"

The way they can change in 2.0 seconds makes me smile. We chat for a bit longer and I hang up. Now it's time for me time.

I ran into my room and got changed into distressed denim jeans and a white T-shirt with a red flannel. I also slipped on my black and white vans.

I grab my phone and car keys and hop into my Jeep. I pull up into a nice restaurant and get some Carne asadas. They were amazing! Anyways, as I am munching on some rice and beans, I look around the restaurant and observe the place.

Every where I looked, I saw couples happy and in love and It made me realize how lonely I felt. How I am by myself and on my own without anyone on my side.

I got lost in my thoughts for almost an hour, and lost my appetite. I called the waiter and asked for a box, (there is no way I am throwing away this carne asada.) I walk back to my car with the thoughts swarming my head.

When I arrived back home, I remembered that I never told my followers thank you. So, I did a live stream.

3,2,1. Next thing you know all kinds of people joined.

"Hey wassup guys!" I said.

"Thank you so much for the 1m and because you got me this far with my journey, I think I will let you decided what we should do to celebrate."

I read some of the comments and they said, "start doing YouTube!!!" I thought about it in my head.

"Would you guys watch those videos if I started to make them?"

The comments exploded with yessss.

"Okay then I will see what I can do..."

After about another hour, I thought of some ideas of what to do on YouTube. Blogs?? No. Art...nope. Then it hit me.

"You know what, what if I do a pole on insta. I'll captioned it, For a celebration of 1m followers, what would you like to see??"

I decided to put up a pole on insta again to see what they wanted. Well people wanted gaming videos, they wanted makeup tutorials, they wanted dancing, they wanted everything!

I had to limit it to something. So i thought of what would be the funnest not only for the fans, but for me. So I limited it down to gaming. Not only gaming, VR games.

I had to think of on what would be the most entertaining so I decided, "well, let's shit myself and play horror games!" And that's what I'm gonna do.

I ordered everything and even made a place to film. YouTube. Here I come.

================================

Yup I finally did it everyone! Finally going to edit the story. I didn't realize how unorganized everything was lol. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda cringe. But anyways, I'm working on this book again.

For those of you wondering, I kind of stopped watching the boys and eddie, so I wasn't motivated to write this book. However, I love you all, sooo I'm going to finish this thing. So enjoy, and let me know if you like it <3