•Corona Time•

Y/n's POV. Spanish in bold.

================================

As I wake up, I noticed that it was only 6:00 in the morning. Fuck. I groan into a pillow because of the hangover I had.

I walk up to the bathroom and jump at my reflection. As I proceed to scare myself from my reflection, I grab some Advil and go to the kitchen.

"What do I want for brunch..."

DING DING DING!!!

"Holy Shit." I grab my phone and went to the messages. I read "The Boys!" Okay ig I am a part of the boys then I said in my head.

"Does anyone wanna hang out today? Like go out and eat sum? Mully texted.

Next thing I know the whole fuckin group chat started spamming "YASS!" And emojis. I laugh to my self and then I replied.

"YASS!!! Where 2?"

After back and forth "fighting" we decided to go to McDonald's and get chicken nuggies.

I through my hair into a messy bun and put on a oversized hoodie and jean shorts. I put on my eyeliner and mascara. Then I head to my Car, but then Hurd a loud honk.

I turn around and see EVERYONE in one car. They said they would pick me up. I laugh and head over to the car.

"Are you the bus driver?" I said in a baby voice when I got into the car.

The car was filled with laughter. I sat in the middle next to Eddie and Juicy while Josh sat in the back seat. Mully and Narrator sat in the front seat. We got there and parked.

"Fuck." Mully said.

"What's wrong?"

"Fans..."

"I can go into McDonald's and get the order because they don't know who I am. What do you guys want?" I asked.

"CHICKEN NUGGIES!!" Mully and Eddie said.

"Can I Get a Hamburber...👉🏻👈🏻" Juicy said.

"I want a Big Mac with BONELESS buns."

"Oooo me too!" Narrator said.

I laugh and get out of the car. Once I came back with all of the food, I head back into the car.

"Where to?" Narrator said in his deep voice. "My House!" I said.

We laugh and we got to the house. Good thing I cleaned the other day because this would be embarrassing. I unlocked the door and head inside.

"Damn!!!" They said in shock

"I'm glad we went to your house!" Eddie said.

I giggle and we all sit down and eat our McDonald's.

"Hey narrator! Can you guess what time it is???" Eddie said.

"I don't know Eddie what time IS it!" Narrator said in his deep voice.

"It's CORONA TIME!"

"CORONA TIME!" I say as I sit up.

"CORONA TIME!!!" Eddie said.

He ran over to his backpack and grabbed a case of Coronas.

"FUCK YES!" I say as I grab one from his hand. We all laugh and we hang out for a bit longer.

"Do you guys wanna watch Netflix." I said and they nod.

I went to the closet and grabbed 20 blankets and BIG pillows. We all get situated in the living room and put on some tv.

The boys all fell asleep except for Eddie and I.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said looking at Eddie from across the room.

"Yeah. Go a head."

" would our mind if I cuddle with you...?" I said.

"Of course not! Come here!" I walk over with all of my blankets and pillows and get situated. As Eddie wraps his arms around me I bury my face into his hoodie.

"Thank you" I said. "No problem!" As I cuddle with Eddie, I feel a tight squeeze, then hear him breathe lightly. I turn to look at him, then see he is asleep. I make both arms wrap around him and fall asleep as well.

================================

This was so cringe to re-read and edit. How the hell did you read this earlier!! I hope this was a bit better than before. Love you all. <3