"Ok." I said turning away to start walking back to the house.

"So you gon have a attitude?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope." I said popping the P. I heard him mumble something and I laughed.

"Lemme tell you this." I said turning back around hitting him in the face with my hair.

"If you and Soldier end up doing some sneaky shit imma kill you first." I said.

"Her name is Saija." He said.

"Did I ask?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Ok then, now let's go home." I said and he grabbed my arm.

"Ion know why yo short ass think you run shit." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we just go home?" I asked and he nodded slowly walking in front of me.

"You walking hella slow......" I said and he walked even slower. I kicked him and he almost fell but caught himself.

"I'm telling." He said.

"Ion give a fuck." I said harshly not really meaning to. I was just so irritated.

"Mad for what?" He asked.

"Cuz I'm irritated, with you and that bitch." I said.

"For what? We ain't even do anything." He said.

"You just acting real jealous." He said.

"You give me reasons Kai!" I yelled.

"Can we just go home? I'm tired is looking at your face." I said brushing past him. All the sudden I was roughly pushed. I fell hard on the side of my butt.

I looked back at Kai and he just stepped over me walking away like I wasn't shit. I laughed sitting there for a minute.

"This is why I need a new heart. People keep hurting me, damaging my heart." I mumbled.

I got back up seeing him all the way down the street. I dusted myself off before starting to walk back to the house.

Once I made it I twisted the knob and it was unlocked. I went in before slamming the door behind me. I noticed, Trell, Miya and the twins were there. Along with Tay, Kamiri, Tae  AJ and Mir.

"Hey A'dream what's wrong with you?" Miya asked.

"Your son, he's what's wrong with me." I said.

"He's killing me slowly and I can feel it. He's breaking me down by not even touching me. My heart can't take the pain. I'm human to I can only take so much." I said.

"Don't worry bout him Ight, he be trippin some days." Tay said and I shook my head.

"I'm done with yo brother. As soon as I get my new heart. I'm going to stay with my mom. And then when she moves I'm going with her." I said and they sighed.

"No! Kai got my baby feeling like she gotta leave." Kind said giving me a hug and I laughed.

"I'll beat his ass if you want me to." She said and I shook my head.

"Nah it's ok." I said.

"Wait so you breaking up with him?" Kam asked and Trell started laughing.

"That boy ain't finna let you go nowhere." He said and I sighed. Kaizer came downstairs and everybody looked at him.

"What?" He asked and everybody looked at me.

"I'm just gonna walk away." I mumbled going in my room. I was just tired, mentally tired.

Kind POV