Ch 17.

Brad

We both decided to go back to party. Well, why would we ignore the fact that all our favorite dishes are served inside. I intertwined my hands with her and I cannot stop myself from grinning widely. I have always wanted to be this close to her for months now.. And I despite the busy schedules we have, I managed to mess everything up and made her think I don't trust her. I am not planning on returning to that jealous idiot that just walked into them and just did lose my temper.

"Stop smiling like that." She said breaking my train of thoughts. I look down at her making her laugh at me while shaking her head.

"What?" I asked licking my bottom lip, "I can't help it. I am happy."

"I am too. But I am not smiling like an idiot." She said blushing slightly looking down the stair that we are currently climbing on.

"Hmm.. I am proud to show everyone that I am happy." I told her making her chuckle, "The group will be extremely happy about this."

I nodded my head, "Especially Dinah and Camila. They are obsessed with us together.."

"That's because you make me happy." I told her as soon as we arrived at the venue.

She looks up at me smiling, "You make me happy too."

"Wowwwwwwwww!!!" The whole group screamed smiling widely when they saw us coming making me laugh shyly and blush heavily.

"You're both all smiling now.." James says smiling from ear to ear.

"Okay.. You guys should stop teasing.." I said shaking my head as I drag a chair for Lauren. She sits down thanking me and I sat next to her.

"We are not teasing." James laughs tap my back, "It's great to have you both back. The past few months was awful.."

"Tell me about it." Camila says smiling, "I am pro-Brauren!!"

We laughed at her playfulness and we just went to sit and started chatting when Zayn walked to our table and asked if he could talk to Lauren.

"Sure." Lauren says standing up and glances down at me.

I smiled at her making her chuckle. I know better than make myself an idiot again. I can't let jealousy to take over my emotions because it doesn't bring good things to me. I choose to trust her.. If she says there's nothing going on with her and Zayn, I believe her. Even though the way Zayn looks at her isn't just really as friends. I can take that. Just for her to stay. I glance at them to see them laughing about something and I just felt like I am going to flip the table when my friends cleared their throat and all of them shook their heads. I guess they know I am kind of getting jealous.

"If you want to have her.. Don't lose your shit.." Connor told me, glancing at Lauren just making sure she wouldn't hear him, "Keep your feelings intact. Zayn is trying to get her.. You have her heart.."