Ch. 6 Painful Memory

(A/N: Who have seen Cecilia MV? The boys looks so good including Shawn. OuO But then, this huge outburst of my emotion came washing to me because ONE DIRECTION FUCKING RELEASED THEIR NEWEST SINGLE CALLED FIREPROOF FOR FREE!!! You should all get it in their official website before 24 hrs. :)

But the boys releasing their album the same date with the album of Fifth Harmony pains me. :((( WHYYYYYYYY???!!!

Anyway, thank you for everyone reading my fic. =) Don't forget to tell me what you think about this. :)

I ferl like this chapter is the shortest chapter I have written for this story. I am so sorry. )

___________

Brad

It's been two weeks since that heavy rain, which weirdly is going back every night for that whole two weeks, finally left us for good. It is a bright and sunny day but my world is brighter than that. Me and Lauren have been in a really good relationship after that night. I can say I'm hers and she's mine but we really didn't put any label on our relationship just yet. Just a really really mutual understanding that we feel the same way towards each other.

"Today it is you birthday and we sing to let you know~ That you will be queen for the day whatever you say goes~ " Connor started singing as we gathered some woods for the bonfire making Tristan laugh. Connor have been talking about how he miss watching 12 dancing princesses along with his little cousins and then that happened. He started singing that song out of the blue.

"What did you eat today?" James asked frowning slightly but is smiling at Connor. We love how random could get sometimes. There is never an awkward moment when you are with him.

"None yet. I have been hungry for twelve hours." Connor replied throwing James a small rock laughing lightly.

"Boys... Are you done yet?" Dinah asked flipping her hair to the side, "Lunch is ready."

I raised my hands up looking up the heavens with my eyes close, "Thank God. Took you girls long enough."

Dinah laughs, "Sorry to keep you waiting. Your baby girl caused the delay so stop complaining."

"Why? What happened?" I hang my hands freely to my sides looking at Dinah frowning slightly, "Is she okay?"

Dinah shakes head, "Nothing serious really. She just won't let us help her while she's limping from the tent towards the cooking area."

"Wow.. That is far." Tristan commented crossing his arms.

"Exactly. She felt bad because she haven't done any work since the accident." Dinah told us walking with us.

"But she is injured." James emphasized the last word though.

"I know."

"Why did you let her help?" Connor asked scratching his cheek with his pinky finger.

"Because Lauren feeling bad is not the best Lauren you would want to see."

"She'll turn into a dragon?" Connor joked earning a whack on the head by Tristan and a chuckle from James.

"No. She won't get angry. She won't talk to anyone and would feel so bad about herself and cry when she's alone."

"Lauren has a very very strong exterior." Tristan said looking at me, "You know how her eyes could be so intimidating. I didn't know she's vulnerable too. Just that one simple thing? Not being able to help?"

Dinah nods her head, "People are so confusing sometimes really. Like Mila used to be really carefree and not care about people's opinion about who she is, but after being the most hated and loved member of our group she started acting like, in anything she does, she is being judged."