☁Adult!Bakugou Katsuki🌹

(AN: Gonna start a little fluffy😊)

~+~
Beautiful Awakening

Genre: Fluff and Romance

⚠Warnings⚠: Pointless Drabble, Aged-Up/Adult, Kissing, domestic, insults and smartass comments (because hello it's Bakugou), cursing, tough love, and a lil hint of lime
~+~

Summary: Honestly you're just rlly whipped for Bakugou XD

~+~

'He looks so peaceful...'

Were the few words I thought quietly to myself as I ogled at my sleeping boyfriend's serene state. I had woken up a few minutes ago due to the bright morning beams peeking through the cream curtains and blinding me. I turned my back towards the light to save my eyes and found my loving boyfriend still asleep.

This was a tad bit unusual for me, seeing as he was always the early bird. Getting up before dawn to go for his morning jog, taking a shower, getting dress, and having breakfast prepared and displayed by 8 am sharp. He ran on a strict, no exceptions schedule, but that's to be expected from the #2 Hero. Seeing him now in this state, eyes sealed shut, face buried into his ivory feather pillow, and the smallest sliver of saliva passing through his parted lips was more than an unforeseen predicament.

He looked heavenly, such a gorgeous man wrapped in the softest and most sensual of silk sheets. The material fell at his lower back revealing a few unsightly red streaks that were scattered in disarray, the plain sheets stopped at his hips and kept the rest of him covered. He shuffled a bit, the leg that was looped around my own locking tighter and drawing me a bit closer than I already was.

I winced a bit, the soreness from the night before spiking at the slightest movements. The pain was dulling but still ever so present, the subtle sting in my neck reminded me that Katsuki could be rough when he wanted. I couldn't be mad at him though, I couldn't be even if I tried.

He looked so soft, so delicate and fragile to the touch. His nose would wrinkle and scrunch every now and then, his tongue would occasionally peek through his lips and drag across his lower lip. I couldn't help but cringe when he gathered the cold saliva from the corner of his mouth. 'Gross Katsu.'

My eyes roamed his face, drinking in every drop of his flawless features. His chiseled jaw, sculpted cheek bones, thick brows and sun-kissed skin. He was beautiful. I then let my gaze fall to his lips, the more he shuffled in his sleep the more his plush pink lips curved into a pout. 'So cute!' I cooed internally.

The sun had peeked past me and hit Katsuki's face, the glow it gave him made him look even more enthralling than he already was. I found myself leaning closer to him, my body acting on its own as it drew me closer to the sleeping man.

It was as if he had a gravity of his own, continuing to drag me closer and closer until our faces were only inches apart. I raised my hand slowly, cautious as to not wake him but desperate to feel the faint stumble upon his jaw beneath my fingertips. Yearning for his touch and having full intention to get it.

My lips were hovering above his now, with the smallest movement, with maybe even the twitch of my lips they would be connected. A part of me scolded myself, finding it selfish and a bit creepy to want to steal a kiss from the slumbering man. Gulping thickly, a pulled away, letting my hand fall limp atop his bare shoulder and smiling to myself at my failed romantic attempt.