Part 23

The next day...

Frong woke up early in the morning, he was thankful that he did not have classes and he could stay at home all day, so he went downstairs and he headed to the kitchen where his mother was, having a coffee as usual.

-Hello Mae, Frong hugged her from behind and stayed like that for a while ...

- How do you feel ?, asked his mother worried.

-Uhmmmm better than yesterday ...

-Come, sit here with me, I'll make you breakfast.

- Nooo, I'm not hungry. He immediately sat down on one of the bar benches just by the kitchen.

Frong had puffy eyes from crying so much. Her mother stroked his cheeks.

- Ma, why does loving hurt so much? He asked her

-My son, loving does not hurt, what hurts is lies, disappointment, deceivement, that is what makes us suffer but not love. Honey, forgive me I shouldn't have pushed you into a relationship with him.

Frong took his mom's hand and he said to her.

-No, Mae. Don't feel bad, it wasn't all bad.  I am crying now, with him I was also very happy and learned too much. This has made me grow as a person. I don't really regret everything we lived through, I don't know if I will be able to forgive him but I know I can't let myself die like the first time I got my heart broken. I must go on .

 It was inevitable that a few tears would come out of his eyes.

He dried them quickly, and he smiled again.

- His mother, got up and she approached and gave a kiss on the forehead to her spoiled son. And she asked him.

-What do you want to have breakfast?, I will prepare what you ask me!

-Really? His face changed right away. I want pancakes with a lot of honey !!

- Pancakes will be!

Frong had his pancakes for breakfast, he was happy when his mom who spoiled him.

-Take a bath , what do you think if we go out for a while, it will do you good!

-Uhmmmm, I don't want to go out, we better stay here at home. I bathe and go down again, ok?

-Okay. I wait for you, my love.

Frong went up to his room. Next to his nightstand was a note, a folded paper in the shape of a doctor's robe.

-So ridiculous and childish. He said, he just took it and put it in one of the drawers. he didn't want to know anything about Thara.

Then he took his cell phone, it had been off since last night, he was terrified to turn it on, due to the amount of messages he would find from Thara.

He decided to take a shower and turn it on later ... when he finished bathing, he quickly came back and turned it on.

There were several messages, and only one from Thara ... so he decided to open it.

" I know that right now you do not want me, nor see or speak but I will wait for you to be ready, I need to clarify things with you, I hope that you give me an opportunity, although you do not believe it I love you, from the depths of my heart and my soul. If I waited so long to conquer you I can also do it to recover you"

Yours Thara