Part 9

Several days had passed since Frong's MRI, the results would soon come out, Frong kept feeling nervous, but he was trying to keep himself busy, at university and in the flower shop or bothering Thara

These last few weeks they had become very close, they used to chat at times on Line or exchange a few words when they were on campus. Frong loved to tease him while working in the office.

Instead Thara distracted Frong while he was in class.

While Frong was not busy he decided to write to his Line

Frong: Thara, what are you doing?

Thara: I'm working , apparently you aren't 😋

Frong: I am taking an active break.

Thara: ahhh ok

Frong: I wanted to ask you something

Thara: Tell me, I am all ears for you

Frong: Will you be with me tomorrow when I get the results of the MRI?

Thara: of course I will be there , I am your doctor, I must be there.

Frong: Thank you, I appreciate it. 

Thara was very happy with that last message and he smiled.

Frong: See you tomorrow then, I don't want to interrupt you anymore.

Thara: ok, Take care of yourself

Frong: You  too 😉

The next day.....

The specialist doctors, Frong, his mother and of course Thara, were gathered to evaluate the results,

- I am Dr Rainishat Neurologist and I want to tell you that after reviewing the results of the resonance, the laboratories and all the examinations that wer carried out, we discard any tumor or mass that is producing migraines, we will do an experimental treatment for the management of these, In that ways we want to allow you to keep your lifestyle as normal as possible, these migraine episodes can't be cured, but the episodes can be reduced by managing a healthy lifestyle and some medications that we will prescribe. Also, It's necessary to avoid stress levels. If you agree to this you should come next week for some additional checkups and start the experimental treatment.

Do you have any questions about it? The specialist asked

Frong raised his hand as if he were in college.

- Doctor , does that mean I am not going to die? 

The Doctor smiled  -  Well,  I can assure you that you will not die from migraines.

Frong excitedly hugged his mom.

Everyone left the office, while his mom was asking the doctors something else about the treatment, Frong was alone with Thara. They looked at each other with longing and at the same time happiness. Frong couldn't help but jump  into Thara's arms.

- Thank you, thank you very much for being with me in all these moments.

- I do it because I'm your doctor. He said while he was hugging him

- Are you just my doctor? Not, my friend? Frong wondered.

- I can be whatever you want me to be, he said smiling and  he hugged him again.

Thara tried to kiss him, but Frong reacted immediately and placed his hand on Thara's lips.

Frong pushed it away immediately

- Stop!!!! what are you trying to do? .... Don't abuse the trust I give you. Remember you're not my type ...

Frong was definitely not an easy guy ... Thara would have to work hard to win his heart.

I hope you like the chapter, I will try to publish the next one today :) 

Did you watch today's episode?