Part 10

As Frong walked through the campus , he saw that there was a fight on the basketball court, when he got closer he saw that it was a fight between Bohn and Ram, Duen's friend.

Actually, he didn't know why these two were fighting. However, when Duen arrived running, anguished and almost crying to see these two men shaking their fists. He understood everything. Much more when Duen hugged Bohn tightly and cried in his chest. At that time Frong understood that there was nothing he could do to steal the heart of that cute and tender boy. Duen's heart already had an owner.

He decided to leave from the place and walked to a more solitary place, he needed to think.

Thara realized what had happened and he decided to follow Frong. He found him sitting on a bench in a somewhat dark place. A few tears could be seen on his cheeks.

Thara sat next to him in silence and passed him a handkerchief to dry his tears.

Frong took it and wiped away his tears, and said:

- I don't know why the same thing always happens to me, when I think I found the right person, I am always disappointed.

- You know, we do not rule in the heart, as much as you like that person if they are not destined, things will not happen, you cannot force anything. Thara told him.

- But why am I so unlucky in love?

- Uhmmm, maybe you're looking in the wrong place, Thara said. Love may be closer than you think.

-HAHAHAH, uhmmm don't tell me it's you ?? He said it in an ironic way.

- I can not say that I am your other half. but who knows I'm serious about that

- You will find the person indicated for you, the person who makes you happy, who makes you laugh and who loves you very much for who you are, even if you are grumpy and conceited guy

- Who said I'm grumpy?

- Thara pointed to his forehead, look at those wrinkles you're frowning. He put his index finger between his eyebrows.

- Leave me, you are hateful.

They both laughed, the atmosphere was more relaxing

They were a while longer in silence.

- Frong, Thara called him

- Uhmmmm

- Are you feeling better now? He asked him

- He just nodded his head

Actually talking to Thara was good for him, perhaps because he was more experienced in life and in the things of love.

-Come on, let's go for something to eat? I'm hungry.

-Do you invite ? Frong asked

- Okay, Thara just smiled

And they walked together to the edge of campus.

- What do you want to eat? Thara asked him.

- Uhmmm, pizza! Do you like it?? Frong loved Italian food.

- You shouldn't be eating that, It's not good for your migraines.

Frong just pouted, Hey I am brokenhearted...

- Ok, okey - Come on, said Thara excitedly, he had to please his guy it was a small step to conquer his grumpy kitten.

They're finally  getting closer .... :) keep reading my story.....