Merry and Pippin Vs Tempest

Captain Celaeno was busy practicing sword play with Merry and Rainbow Dash, while Pippin was testing out his power gloves that works on magic that Captain Celaeno gave to him (Merry had one as well) 

As everyone was having fun, Twilight was trying to concentrate, until Pippin came over, "Still focusing, Twilight?"

"Well, somepony has to." Twilight said

"Look, we're all worried about Equestria and Middle earth. But if we let this worry eat away at us, we won't be in our right minds when it comes to the moment to act," Pippin explained, "Sometimes a chance to relax helps us focus better. I mean look at them." He motioned to their pony friends making the most of their situation.

Twilight watched them, and for a moment felt ready to roll up the map and join them, until they heard a bell ringing. Squabble was squawking in fright, and everyone saw Tempest's ship approaching, "Storm Guards!" Captain Celaeno gasped, "Looks like they found you!" she told her new comrades.

 Squabble was squawking in fright, and everyone saw Tempest's ship approaching, "Storm Guards!" Captain Celaeno gasped, "Looks like they found you!" she told her new comrades

"Tempest!" Twilight gasped.

"She's really like a bad itch you can't get rid of." Merry said.

"What do we do?" Pippin asked for instructions.

"We need to keep you hidden." Boyle said, as he opened the trap door below, and the ponies went below deck to hide but not for those hobbits.

"No, I have a idea. We will go hide behind that crate and we act fast, Pippin, come with me." Merry said, Pippin was following him and hide behind. Back with the ponies.

As they were secured below deck, Rainbow asked sheepishly, "Ya think she saw my sonic Rainboom?"

Twilight snapped, "Are you kidding me?!"

Tempest's ship suddenly launched a grappling hook into the pirate ship putting a hole in the side of it. The ponies and the Hobbits cried in fear, as Tempest's ship reeled itself in connecting the two vessels.

Above deck, Tempest, Grubber, and two guards boarded the pirate ship. Tempest spoke to the captain, "Where is the Pony Princess and the hobbits?"

"Princess and hobbits?" Captain Celaeno asked, as she checked the itinerary, "Prin-Cess, Prin-Cess...Hob-its ,Hob-its Nope. All we're hauling is Storm King merchandise." Squabble confirmed, while holding up a Storm King bobble head.