{ 4 }

It was finally time. Their flight was leaving in a few hours. Akaashi showed up at Bokuto's house around 5 am. They both said their goodbyes to their parents and got all of their stuff together and did a few last minute things before relaxing and leaving the house. It was a smooth ride to the airport in Tokyo, except Bokuto singing along to the Nicki Minaj songs the whole way there.
Once they got to the airport they had to wait an hour, so they sat down near a fountain in front of a big glass window. They watched cute animal videos to pass the time but Akaashi ended up falling asleep on Bokuto's shoulder, which he thought was extremely cute.

"Akaashi..." Bokuto whispered, careful not to anger the sleepy Akaashi. "Akaashi wake up.... we should be getting called in ten minutes..."

Akaashi's eyes fluttered open and landed on Bokuto's face. He immediately sat upright and looked around. "D-did I fall asleep on you?" He asked and blushed.

Bokuto blushed a little too. "Well yeah.. our flight should be called in a few minutes!" He said and stood up to stretch. He looked down at Akaashi double checking to make sure they had everything.

"Why didn't you wake me up half an hour ago?!" Akaashi said.

"Well you looked so peaceful and cute......" He didn't realize what he said until it came out of his mouth. His face turned red.

Akaashi's pov

Akaashi turned even more red. He didn't say anything until they heard the announcement to board their flight. He immediately stood up and grabbed their things. "Come on Bokuto, let's go." He said and started walking towards the entrance. They showed their tickets and got on the plane. Once they sat down Bokuto immediately got out the candy that he'd bought. Along with gum, a notebook, stencils, and more candy.

"Sooo... are you going to get that bored?" He asked. Akaashi already knew what he was going to do during their sixteen hour flight, sleep.

"Well yeah! What else am I going to do for sixteen whole hours?! SLEEP?!" He said and I motioned for him to quiet down.

"I mean yeah, sleep is what I'm going to be doing. So make sure you shut your voice off for a bit." I said and looked at him.

"Oh well okay! But you just took a nap... can't you stay up and talk to me?" He said and gave me a pouty face. I thought about staying up for a split second before I cancelled that thought out of my mind.

"No Bokuto, I'm tired. So do me a favor and try and be quiet please." I said and gave him a "If you wake me up I will actually kick you" look. He pretended to zip his lips shut.

The rest of the plane ride was pretty much a blur to me. When I woke up Bokuto was next to me watching something on the chair tv. He noticed I was awake and smiled at me, then continued to watch whatever was on. I sat upright and felt my chest tense up. Apparently I slept the wrong way. I made an inhuman noise that made Bokuto turn his head to look at me. "What what that Akaashi?" He sort of whispered.

"I guess I probably slept the wrong way so now my chest and neck kinda hurt." I told him. He looked a bit concerned. "Don't worry though it's no big deal, I'll feel better soon." I said which seemed to relax him a bit.

"Do you want to watch the movie with me? Oh and by the way you were sleeping for eight hours!" He whisper yelled that part and I gave him a look.

"Oh well, I guess I can watch the movie with you but after I'm going to try and go back to sleep. Okay?" I got a little closer to him so I could see the tv better. When we were done I opened the window shade and looked out. I got out my phone and took a picture of the beautiful ocean of clouds that we were flying over. I rested my face in my hand and stared dreamily at the peaceful sky. I soon found myself resting against Bokuto's shoulder and his head was resting on mine. I didn't move because I was extremely comfortable, and I liked the feeling I had. My stomach was fluttering and I fell back asleep.

I woke up to see a very excited looking owl staring into my soul. My eyes opened all the way. "HEY HEY HEY AGHASHJI!!".

I wanted to go back to sleep.
"What dumbass, you woke me up." I said with a very unhappy face.

"So yeah um we're descending right now!" He said with a stupid smile on his face. That sure woke me up.

"What!?" I looked out the window where the sky was no longer visible. "Oh yay we're pretty much there, I'm excited!" I smiled and realized my chest and neck were feeling better. I guess I don't have to blame Bokuto for waking me up. I out the window again when I heard a noise coming from behind me. I looked over to see Bokuto covering his ears frantically trying to get out a piece of gum. "Oh are your ears popping?" I asked him.

"Yeah but it's not that bad...you want some gum Akaashi?" He said and held out a piece for me to take.

"No thanks I'm fine." I replied. Sure my ears were popping but I didn't really chew gum. Plus I don't think it really does anything aside from distracting you.
When the plane landed everyone got up and got their luggage. When Bokuto and I walked into the airport we were met with chaos. Everyone was pretty much going everywhere. We quickly escaped the war zone and got in the bus that drove us to the hotel we were going to be staying at. It wasn't a long drive, but it felt like forever since we needed to actually settle somewhere and lie down. We were eagerly waiting for the bus to stop. "Hey Akaashi?" I heard a voice.

"Yes we're going to take a nap when we get there." I sighed. We were both tired even though we pretty much slept the whole sixteen hours.

When we got to the hotel the people at the desk gave us our room key and we raced up to the room. We got inside and both of us collapsed onto the beds that we'll be sleeping in for the next two weeks. I was still face down on the bed when I heard "AKAasHi!! Look at this!!" So I went to the balcony. Bokuto was standing in front of a pool. I looked up and my mouth fell open when I saw the view.

"RIGHT?! That was my exact reaction!" Bokuto said.

"Oh wow I can't believe we have our own pool, and this view." We looked at each other and smiled. We went back inside,  took off our shoes,  and then collapsed back onto the beds. This was going to be fun.

Yay they're finally in Italy lol.
SO, I'm proud of myself because
1) I've been updating this story every day, and I plan to keep doing that
2) I made this chapter longer
3) I'm really enjoying writing this and I'm going to be switching povs ( )