Jungkook slaps her on the head, "of course I do! Sniff me! Go ahead! Sniff me!" He shouts, his voice echoing upwards. Once again, students turn around to stare at the two, but this time directly at Jungkook. He smiles nervously, before saying, "sorry...you may turn back around now and enjoy the rest of your hike." They then turn back around, shaking their head while muttering incoherent words.

Jungkook shoots Wendy a hard glare when he sees her trying to hide her sniggers with her hand over her mouth. "This is all your fault Wendy," Jungkook groans, "they probably think I have a sniffing kink." Wendy bursts out laughing, almost toppling over in laughter.

She takes a deep breath, and stops laughing, but when she looks back at Jungkook she couldn't resist the urge and so she continued to laugh at Jungkook. Grumbling, Jungkook tucks his hand into his pockets, walking silently along side Wendy.

The teacher behind them also silently chuckles but Jungkook turns around when he hears a small snort. Jungkook stares at the unfamiliar teacher with a weird look. The teacher's smile drops, as she clears her throat, acting like she had just coughed instead of snorted.

Shaking his head, Jungkook turns back to Wendy, who finally stopped laughing. But Jungkook could still see the small smile on her face that was slowly beginning to fade, he rolls his eyes at her with a scoff.

"Are you done now?" He asks, the bitterness still in his tone. Wendy coos and almost leaps onto Jungkook, "awwww, is the baby sad? Is the baby grumpy?" Jungkook rolls his eyes and slaps Wendy away, and she laughs once again, "Jungkook I'm sorry!!" She says when she sees that Jungkook is no longer joking, and he's very serious. She hugs his side quickly, her head on his shoulder as the reached the top of the hike.

The students cheered as the reached the top and the teachers clapped as well. Mrs. Wilson gathered the students around her, "okay students, you have ten minutes to take any pictures you want and then we'll start heading back down!" She moves over to the other teacher and the two begin talking. Wendy sees Jimin and decides to drag Jungkook there with her.

"Hi Jimin and Yoongi!" She says brightly. Yoongi turns around and gives her a slight nod before he continues to take his photos on what looked like a very professional camera. Jimin turns around and gives her a slight hug, before he gives Jungkook one (which Jungkook returns very awkwardly.)

"How was your hike up here?" Jimin asks to the both of them, quickly snapping a couple of pictures before putting his phone back in his pocket. Wendy begins to talk to Jimin and Yoongi about what her and Jungkook had been through, walking up the trail. Whereas Jungkook distracts himself with taking a few lasting pictures, and then staring longingly at the view that was standing before his doe eyes.

Jungkook closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in when he feels a cool breeze push past him, and he sighs in content as it brushes into his hair, almost comforting him. Nothing could beat this feeling. The feeling of standing right at the top, and seeing the sky, the clouds, the trees, the down below. Jungkook now understood why some people loved heights, and why they spent most of their days climbing things, because standing at the top felt so refreshing.

And Jungkook just couldn't find the right words to explain.

Jungkook hears the snapping of a camera and quickly turns around, but everyone is their own groups talking. Wendy ushers him over and he just shrugs, dismissing it. But the thought lingers in his mind, he could've swore that he heard someone take a picture.

------

After a while, Jungkook and the rest of his class made their way back down. This time, Wendy and Jungkook had made their way down with Jimin and the rest of his friends, including Taehyung.

Jungkook made no move to talk to Taehyung. It was not like Taehyung wanted Jungkook to speak to him. And Jungkook knew that from the occasion glares he got from Taehyung.

Jungkook's heart sighs.

From the two days that Jungkook had Taehyung back in his life, it was like Taehyung didn't know what kind of person he wanted to be. Whether that was a good, and nice person, or it was a mean, bully of a person. Jungkook was beginning to get tired of it.

Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon head off inside, but Wendy stays outside with Jungkook, "Jungkook! Who are those boys there?"

Jungkook's eyes follow the direction Wendy was pointing towards, and his eyes widen. Two boys were standing there, a map in their hand.

One of the boys had blonde hair, and was extremely tall, with broad shoulders and a face to die for. Literally. Jungkook could see in his stance that he knew he was beautiful, and that no one else could compare to him. Even if they tried their best to.

Whereas the other one was a red head, wearing Korean styled street clothes, he looked cool and stylish. His eyes were covered but he looked god like.

Wendy almost drools and grabs Jungkook, dragging him like a dog on a leash. Jungkook mentally groans, exhausted from the amount of talking he already had to do today.

"Hi! I'm Wendy, it's so nice to meet you!"

The taller boy looks down at Wendy for a hot second, his face flat, and emotionless. But he breaks out in a large smile, "oh hey girl! I'm Jin, it's so nice to meet you!" The now named boy pulls Wendy in for a large hug, surprising her. She makes a strangled noise before trying to cover it up with a chuckle. "Sorry, I'm a hugger! I love hugging. Hi! I'm Jin," Jin them immediately pulls Jungkook in a hug. Jungkook tries to avoid it but he's soon enveloped in a large body.

Again, he mentally groans.

The red head takes off his sunglasses, looking straight at Wendy. Wendy blushes, her cheeks turning the same colour as the red head's hair. Jungkook's mouth falls open in shock.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok."

------

Hey guys, a shorter chapter today and a filler! I hope you guys don't mind!! And I just wanted to let everyone know that in the next few days I will be very busy, so the updates might come every two days. Thanks so much for understanding.

i ShOvEd A wHoLe BaG oF jElLY bEaNs uP mY aSs