This Is Just An SNL Sketch I'm Using For This Chapter

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the screen behind him lit up with a scene of a boy and a girl outside. The girl was swinging on a swing set, while the boys stood behind her with a pointed finger.

 The girl was swinging on a swing set, while the boys stood behind her with a pointed finger

"Who can tell me what's wrong with this picture?" Gandalf asked. "There's something very wrong with this picture. Can you spot it?"

Suddenly the sound of a buzzer rang out as Tanya's podium lit up.

"Oh I got it." She claimed. "They're siblings who know they shouldn't have kissed." She nodded, full of confidence.

Gandalf had to take a quick moment to register what she had just guessed, but made a face of disgust and said, "What? No, that's not close." He shook his head.

Tanya rolled her eyes, and muttered, "Aw. But I like Luke and Leia."

Then a buzzer sounded again, and Bilbo's podium lit up.
"Bilbo." Gandalf pointed.

Bilbo said, while pointing at the picture, "Her hair has two li-shrimps in it."

Gandalf had to take another stunned moment as he registered. "I'm sorry did you say shrimp?" He asked for clarification.

"By her ears, they're shrimp." Bilbo repeated.

Finally, as Gandalf looked, he saw what Bilbo was pointing to, but there was one error in the Hobbit's theory.
"Nono, those are her pigtails." Gandalf told him. "No, that is not shrimp."

He took a moment to wonder if food was the only thing ever on Bilbo's mind. "I'm getting a little worried about this."

Again, a buzzer sounded, and Thorin's podium lit up. "He's pointing at her rump, and explaining it's features." He guessed with a wide, toothy grin. Yeah, Thorin is a little more PG-13 in his thinking.

Pausing, Gandalf looked and simply said, "...No..."

Then deciding to give them a clue, he told them, "Something in this picture is physically impossible."

Then immediately following, Tanya pressed her buzzer.

"They're gay." She said, nodding.

"What?"

So she went further in explaining, saying "Boys and girls can't be gay on each other; that don't work. It has to be the same."

Shaking his head again, Gandalf said, "No. I'll give you a hint, something is missing in the picture." He emphasized.

And a buzzer went off again, and he pointed to- "Bilbo."

"Love." The Hobbit said immediately. "Plus the knockers behind him are not shaped right." He said at the two green semi-circles in the background scene behind the little boy.

Sighing, Gandalf told him; "Okay, that is a bush."

Then Bilbo made a face of disgust and replied, "Oh. That's inappropriate."