We sat drinking tea and eating some sweets that the boys brought. We were having a pleasant conversation, like old friends would. What else could I wish for? And yet, I was still feeling down. Theo being his observant self noticed and decided to ask about it.

"Mia, what's wrong? You look sad"-he questioned.

"Now that he mentioned it I see it too, what's got your knickers in a knot?"-Blaise asked.

"I just feel like it's all my fault. If I haven't gone to the common room, he wouldn't have said what he did, Ronald would've been conscious and Draco would not be getting punishment right now"-I confessed.

"Of course it's not your fault Mia! What are you talking about? You being in the common room didn't do anything. If Weasley wanted to insult you, he would've found a way to do that, and if Draco wanted Weasel to learn a lesson, he would've beaten Weasel up either way. Besides it was his decision to beat the other to unconsciousness, and it was Weaselbee's decision to call you that horrid name. Everyone just answers for their choices, you didn't choose for them to do what they did, its not like you pushed one to say what he did and then other to fight"- Theo comforted me.

"Still..."-I trail off, not finding an argument.

"It's not your fault, 'Mione, this would've happened either way, even if you would have not gone to get your things. It is pre-destined, it would have happened sooner or later, the events happened sooner"- Blaise added.

I don't believe in fate and all that crap, so I glared at him. He was not helping at all. Theo, seeing that, put his mug down and wrapped his arms around me, in a comforting hug. It felt nice when he held me like that. With a lot of care and gentleness, as thought I was a China doll that would break as soon as you hold it tighter than is needed. I loved how his hugs just made me feel better, whenever he's around, all the problems just go away. I leaned into the hug, making myself comfortable against his broad chest. I know he might not think of me as that, but Theo is the slytherin prince to me, he is the one who has my heart.

The hug was supposed to be only a couple of minutes long, but I didn't want to be let go, and neither did he. I felt so safe in his arms, it wasn't like in Malfoy's, he was like a friend, like someone capable protecting me. This, whatever it was, felt different. This one hug, one simple thing as that, could tell me quite a lot. For once, the hug felt gentle and that meant that Theo cared about me, I don't know in which way, but still. Also, I felt protected in his arms, like the kind of protected where he would die before letting something hurt me.

I turned my head, looking at Blaise, who had an amused look on his face. I smiled, and he returned it.

"Thanks, the both of you, you always know how to cheer me up, how to comfort me"-I said, the last part was meant for Theo.

Even if he didn't love me, I knew he would be pleased to know. I was about to say something else, when the door burst open.

Draco's POV

I was walking from McGonagall, that old cat has given me a month worth of detention. I was going to complain to Maya, also I hoped she would thank me. I don't know what she thinks of me, but I did all of this to protect her, to show how much she  means to me. I know that she might like someone else and she might not even have a clue about how I feel towards her, but nothing prepared me for what I saw.

I was about to make a huge scene about how it's hard to be me and how she should be thankful, step one was to burst open the door to gain attention, which I successfully did. As well as gaining attention of the unwanted guests. I was all in my drama, about to speak my soul out and complain and whine, when I saw that Maya wasn't the only one in the common room. She was leaning against Theodore, who was casually hugging her, like she was some China doll, laughing at something Zabini said. I also noticed a gigantic basket of reduced sugar sweets. Sugar quills, exploding gummies and all of her favourites. The basket was undoubtedly brought with the two idiots.