"Nott? Zabini? What are you doing here? I clearly told you to stay away! I want to be alone!"-I said, anger boiling inside of me.

The boys stayed quiet, Theo holding up a big basket full of sweets. He and Blaise knew exactly how to cheer me up. I smiled, opening the door wider to let my friends in. Even when I just want to be left alone, I want to have someone by me. My fake friends would seem better friends because they listened to me, but I thought otherwise. The better friends would be the ones that won't leave your side no matter what you tell them to do, the friends that always know how to cheer you up, even if that's going against what you told them to do.

"I hope they are reduced sugar"-I said as Theo gave me the basket.

"They are. All the sweets that you like 'Mione, sugar quills, exploding gummies, mint chocolate frogs, cauldron cakes, edible dark marks, and of course, hundred foot gum along with ghost lollies"- answered Blaise.

I set the gigantic basket on the miniature coffee table and hug both of them. I enjoy their company way more than the dunderheaded idiots in the Gryffindor tower. Theo is smart and always has a retort ready on the tip of his tongue, you can debate with him on any topic, even about muggle inventions. Blaise, on the other hand, is very funny, cracks jokes even if he's about to die. Malfoy is the missing quarter, he used to be all the fun ruined, the one to hold back the three of us from stupid dares, the one who would drag the wasted trio back to school.

"Do you want anything to drink? Tea or coffee maybe?"-I asked my guests.

"Tea is fine"-Theo said, Blaise nodded.

"Alright then, make yourselves comfortable, I will come right back"-I said heading to the kitchen.

Of course the boys didn't listen to me. As I was boiling water, the both of them wandered into the kitchen, looking around. They came to a refrigerator, and upon opening it, jumped 3 feet into the air. They aren't very good with using muggle inventions, even if they do know what it is supposed to be.

"'Mione, this thing is cold! Is it used to store dead bodies or something?"-Blaise said, shuddering.

"No it's not, this is called a refrigerator, you put food there so that it will stay fresh"- I explained. In the time while Blaise was looking at the fridge, Theo went around the kitchen island and by my side to the stove. He was about to touch the flames when I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch the flames! They are hot like fire, you'll burn yourself!"-I exclaimed.

While I was talking to Theo, the other idiot opened the dishwasher, trying to make it wash his shirt.

"Blaise, it's not a laundry washer! This thing washes dishes, put your shirt on! Theodore, that is a toaster, not a sock dryer! Honestly, how come are my friends all dim-witted idiots?!"-I screamed.

The boys looked shell-shocked. After I calmed down, I told them to sit on the bar stools and not to touch anything, before I went back to making tea. After I was done, I levitated three hot mugs and proceeded to the living room area, making sure that my friends followed. Setting the mugs down by the basket, I moved the table to the middle of the room, sitting on the couch. Blaise and Theo followed, sitting on both sides of me.

"Your flat is pretty cozy"-Blaise commented, looking around.

"Ginny made ours all red and silver, along with some green. It looks like we live inside Christmas!"-Blaise continued as me and Theo laughed at the description.

"My flat is all blue and purple with occasional posters of something that is called... Nargles? I don't even know what they are!"-Theo whined.

I knew it was hard living with Luna and Ginny, especially when it comes to deco. They are very different from me and unlike me, they aren't afraid to show their true selves. One way that they do that is decorating. I always admired their bravery, and was always curious how Luna ended up in Ravenclaw and not Gryffindor.