𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘!

Start from the beginning

'but like about what the medium said and shit like that bro, i don't know. the medium literally said that something was gonna happen to us when we were here, did she not?'

a noise sounded through the room and i looked up from where i was sat.

'the blanket just moved!'

'no it didn't! can we get out bro? we haven't even got all the candles- can we get out? like deadass!'

'what do you mean -this is the finale!'

'no this is like ouija board shit! you know what i'm saying, can we go?'

'we like travelled all this way-'

'we travelled halfway across the united states for this dude.'

'not for this! to be here.'

'you seriously don't wanna do this right now?'

'not-no. not after the medium no. like i do aloooot of scary shit and like the last time we did this, you guys know what happened. and the fucking mediums over here saying something bads gonna happen to us, we already got a lot of evidence, so we could just call it a video. and not do like- this.'

'we need like, that lollipop just moved like- this is the perfect time to do this.'

'i don't know bro.'

'you actually don't wanna do this?'

'i'll go in the other room, if you guys- if i, yeah like deadass i don't wanna do it now. i just have like a- i don't know. i have like a really bad feeling.'

corey agreed to stay in the room with some convincing on my part about me knowing how to do this safely, so he was sat the end of the bed as i joined hands with jake and sam.

a noise came from the closet before we even started, making us flinch and look at it silently.

sam reassured the spirit that we weren't threatening it and told jake to be nice to it, which made me smile lightly. we took a few deep breaths.

'if anyone out there is listening, we just wanna know if any noises that we heard were spirits, or some kind of presence.'

corey later opened the doors and sam asked colby if he wanted to ask a question.

'yeah- it's just i just think we should have everybody's energy here. the only time it works is if we all do it dude, and we have james this time who can like talk to them so it'll be ten times stronger.'

'what if like, i'll ask a question, colby asks a question, you ask a question, james asks a question, we're done. 4 questions, it can take five minutes-'

'so one question each and then we're done.'

'yeah.'

'that's it'

'okay. but i'm only saying okay because of the salt. the salt is the only thing that's making me feel kinda safe, and the sage, and james.'

'i want something to happen.'

'me too.'

'i mean after all, that's the goal of a seance right? it's for something to happen.'