𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘!

Start from the beginning

colby and sam started showing the insides of the closets and explaining what happened in their room while corey flopped face down on the bed, his head landing on my legs.

i patted his head lightly and leaned on jakes shoulder again, sighing lightly.

sam suggested writing redrum on the mirror, which i smiled and shook my head at. jake was all for it though, making me shove him lightly.

'i feel like if you looked into jakes mind, you'd have like the monkey with the symbols going 'ch ch ch''

'dude literally, i get that all the time.'

i laughed, not surprised about that in the slightest.

colby and sam went into the bathroom and wrote redrum on the mirror while i shuffled further down the bed, grabbing my kit out of my backpack and laying back down, my head in jakes lap this time.

he ran his fingers through my hair as i went through the whole procedure of testing my blood sugar, and pulling a bag of cool original doritos out of my bag. i saw jake look over and i laughed, grabbing another bag and chucking them at him, which he thanked me for.

sam threw a bag of lollipops at jake, and he stood up, dropping them all over the floor. i sat on the floor and leant my back against coreys legs as i had sat in front of the chair he was seated on, and i grabbed a strawberry lollipop from the floor, unwrapped it and put it in my mouth.

'wait i need to find a caramel one those are my favourite- is it cool if i eat one or is that bad vibes?'

they all turned their heads to me, colby also pointing the camera at me. i jokingly froze as if i had been caught and held the lollipop up with a thumbs up, smiling at the camera.

a bit later on, sam was placing a circle of salt on the floor, and colby hung the pendulum from the lamp, and corey filled up a cup of water and placed it on the floor, and colby also grabbed some sage.

we headed outside, wanting to take every precaution we could.

colby lit the sage and turned towards colby, holding it up and waving it around him carefully, but not quite thoroughly.

'colbs, i hate to be that person, you're doing it right but you need to be more thorough brother.' he held the sage out to me and i took it lightly, with a mutter of 'i could've just told you how to but okay.', making them laugh.

i turned towards corey again, walking around him to make sure i got everywhere. i squatted down and tapped his foot, indicating him to lift it up. i dragged the sage under it and then told him he could put it down, before tapping the other one and doing the same thing.

i repeated the procedure with all of the boys, although jake wasn't very happy to have to take his arms out of his shirt. i then handed the sage off to corey, who was closest to me and motioned for him to sage me, which he did, the exact same way i had done for the boys.

we then wiped off any bad energy, and we were ready to do the seance.

back in the room, we had a moment about a lollipop or two moving but i assumed one of us had just kicked it or something, although the chances were low, i just didn't want to freak myself out before we even did the seance.

a few minutes later, we were lighting the candles and all of us but corey were sat on the floor already.

he was still apprehensive, and he was voicing his concerns.