Mamma came to our room along with two more ladies and asked everyone to leave because it's time for us to get ready for our engagement ceremony.

Mamma understood by our facial expressions that something is wrong.

"Don't mind whatever all of them were saying just believe in yourself and stay happy.", said Mamma.

After listening her both me and Riya smiled genuinely.

"That's like my girls now throw out all the negativity from your mind and get ready for your big day.", Mamma said cheerfully.

"These two stylists will help you in getting ready.", She said pointing towards the two ladies.

"I will again come back after some time.", She said and went out.

'She is great', I wishpered in a lowered tone but I think Riya heard me.

"I know that's what I had told you she is just overprotective for their kids.", She said.

I nodded my head in approval,

"Mam can we start?", Asked one of the stylist and we both nodded our heads in approval.

They began with styling our hair then they did our eye makeup then they applied many things on our face and I was impressed by the results because my face is glowing. Personally I don't appreciate makeup too much but today I am liking it. My makeup is neither too much over done nor under done it's perfect.

After satisfied with their job they asked us to change our attire.

Almost after three hours we, me and Riya, are ready for our special moment and trust me we both are looking extremely gorgeous today.

Both the stylists praised us and we thanked them for their efforts.

After packing all their stuffs both of them left our room and the moment they left Kareena entered. She is wearing a black coloured gown and I must say she is looking very pretty on it.

"Waoow! You both are looking gorgeous. I bet Raj and Karan will not be able to control themselves after watching you both.", Kareena complimented us.

I blushed slightly after listening her comment. I am also excited to see his reaction.

"By the way where were you till now?", asked Riya.

"Don't ask me. The moment I left your room many unknown faces surrounded me introducing themselves as my masi, mami, mama, bhua, chachu, chachi, etc.", Said Kareena.

"Oh god! remembering all of them accordingly is impossible. I don't know how I am going to face them again.", Kareena said worriedly.

Me and Riya started laughing after listening her worries.

"Don't worry you will remember all of them after sometime.", I said to cheer up her mind.

She nodded her head sadly,

"I feel so lucky few day ago there was no one in my life whom I can consider as my family and now I have a lot of people. I can't even count them on my fingers.", Kareena said with teary eyes.

I lifted my arms gesturing her to come and give me a hug. She instantly came and hugged me tightly.

"I also want a hug.", Said Riya while joining us in group hug.

"I think we are interrupting an emotional moment.", We heard a known voice and lifted our heads to see the source of the voice.

Both Maa and Mamma entered our room. Both of them are looking gorgeous. Maa is dressed in a yellow colour saree while Mamma is dressed in a green colour saree.

"Bhabhi ji, touchwood both of our daughters are looking so pretty.", Mamma said while coming towards us.

Maa took some kohl from her eyes on her finger and applied it behind mine and Riya's ears so that we stay protected by all the evil eyesight.

"Prepare yourself because now it's time to make your appearance in front of everyone.", said Mamma.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️What do you think about the relatives point of view of comparing both the brides?

✴️Missing Raj and Karuna romance?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________