Four- Loving Maddox.

Emileigh.

I stretch and feel cold and empty so I reach my hand out feeling for Maddox, but I don't feel him. I open my eyes and he's not there. I throw on my robe and decide to go look for him, so I walk to my father's office first and knock on the door, "come in" I hear my father say and there sits my mate. I hurriedly walk to him and sit on his lap and snuggle against him, he deeply chuckles "well hello little wolf" he says while kissing my head.

"Hi" I say while yawning "why did you leave me" I ask, he grabs my chin "baby I had to come talk to your father about you leaving. I should have woke you I am sorry" he says while kissing me. We hear an awkward throat clear behind us. We forgot all about my dad being in here. "Sorry dad" I say blushing "it's fine sweetheart, how do you feel about leaving so soon, are you sure your ready for this? He ask me with worry, "I'm ready, I have Maddox to help me through this" I say confidently, he smiles "your mother would be so proud of you" he says with pride, which causes me to smile, "well, I think we should start your packing honey" , "okay lets do it" I say smiling like crazy, as we head to my room.

"Babe do you really think you need this much toilitres I can just buy you more" Maddox says while packing my bathroom stuff "Maddox yes. Now just pack it" I say. I hear him say under his breath "women and their obsession for this craps", "I heard that, did you forget about our hearing Mr. Big Alpha" I say while giggling, he just chuckles and comes out the bathroom and hugs me "I never thought I'd have a mate, I thought I was to cold and ruthless for one and I laid eyes on you and it all changed" he said while kissing my mark, I shiver "sometimes it takes the right woman to control the beast" I tell him while looking him in the eyes and running my thumb across his cheek "I cant wait to have forever with you" he says while smiling, "Me either babe" I say, "now back to packing" I tell him.

Three hours later were finally done packing and have it all loaded up. Nervousness sets inside of me and Maddox notices "what's wrong little wolf?" He ask, "what if the pack doesnt like me?" I ask nervously, "babe if they see what I see they will love you. Plus when I announce you and accept you into the pack your gonna go through another shift, like your first shift, and you will become more understanding and motherly and nurturing. It will all be okay" he says while kissing my forhead, "I really hope so" "come on lets tell your dad bye so we can go" he says while grabbing my hand and I follow. We make our way out to the front of the pack house to say our goodbyes.

It's a two hour drive to Maddoxs' territory so I decided to take a nap.

"Babe... Baby .... Emileigh... EMILEIGHHH" I hear Maddox yell, I stretch and open my eyes "what!?" I snap, "you are a hard little wolf to wake" he says while chuckling, so I stick my tongue out at him.

"Come on baby lets get you settled in" he says sweetly, I can't help but to smile. I already have a love for this pack, because I know this is our pack. Ours. Forever

_____________________________________

So I updated some.
I know it's short but I'm not done with this chapter, I was just trying to get an update in for you guys.
I'm glad y'all enjoy it so far.