Chapter 3

(This was before when the Vks steals the wand.)

Evie's POV

When me and Mal found our dorm and as we opened our dorm we have a look of shock on my face and then i said "Wow. This place is so amaz..." Then Mal said "Gross." Then i said "I know, right? Amazingly gross." Then Mal said "Ew. Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." But then Mal said to Evie "E" then Evie said "yeah."then Mal said to me while pointing at the window then we both walked tothe windows and close the then Mal said "curtains and Whew! That is much better."

Luke's POV

After I settled in my dorm I have Ben as my roommate and I couldn't stop thinking about Evie but I have also became fast friends with the daughter of Mulan Lonnie, the son of dopey Doug and the daughter of the fairy godmother Jane and now me and Ben are currently in the woods and Ben said to me "so Luke how does this work" and then I said to Ben as burpy hopped into the slug capsule "it's simple Ben first you choose your slug then you sling it when the slug reaches 100 miles per hour and transforms, we'll show you" and then I said to burpy as I put burpy who is the capsule into my wrist blaster "ready burpy" then burpy nodded and then I shot burpy out of the blaster and burpy tranformed

After I settled in my dorm I have Ben as my roommate and I couldn't stop thinking about Evie but I have also became fast friends with the daughter of Mulan Lonnie, the son of dopey Doug  and the daughter of the fairy godmother Jane and now me and ...

And then burpy flew around and then transforming back to normal and landed on my hand and then I said to Ben "Ben I've been waiting to tell you this since I got here" then Ben said "ok what is it" and then I said as I grabbed the blue and gold blaster with the crown on it and the jacket "Ben welcome to the Shane gang"

Evie's POV

Time skip to jay and Carlos's dorm. Nighttime.

After me and Mal got settled into our dorm we are
Currently jay and Carlos dorm room and I saw Carlos playing a video game I can heard him"Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa!" Then Mal asked jay "Jay, what are you doing?" And jay replied "It's called stealing." Then Mal said "Okay, what's the point?"

Then Jay replied "Well, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except It's free." Then Mal said "Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world."

But then Evie said to me "You sound just like your mom." Then i said to Mal with my hand on my heart "Thank you."

But jay said to me  "You do it your way and I'll do it mine."

Then I heard Carlos said "Die, suckers!" Then he called jay and said "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome." And then Mal said to us "Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

Then jay said  "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah."

And then Mal said "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

Then we All said to Mal "Yeah" then Mal said to me "Evie mirror me."

And then i said to the mirror "mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?"