𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

We returned to the castle. On the way back he kept saying that I was a very brave girl. I felt a little bit uncomfortable around him, though I liked being praised. I just couldn't get over the fact that he was my king now. He sneaked back in the castle while I went around looking for Denise. She must have finished with the man. I found her on one of the benches. She was crying slightly. When she saw me she wiped away her tears and showed a forced smile. "You're back. I kept looking for you. Where were you?" she asked me with a worried expression. "The king needed me to help him." I answered a little bit sad, pondering about my actions. "Very well, is there something wrong?" she asked in a motherly tone.  "No, miss Denise." I answered. "Oh dear, you don't have to call me miss. I'm only a few years older than you." she talked with a sincere smile on her face. "Come on, let me show you around." she said while going up the stairs.

             She was so skinny and looked so beautiful

             She was so skinny and looked so beautiful. The dress she was wearing was fitting her perfectly and the black stairs were highliting the softness of her white, clean feet. We walked around and she entered one of the rooms. She told me to wait until she finishes preparing the bed for me. After 5 minutes she popped her head out the door saying "Y/n! Your room is ready."

               It was strange that every slave had a room

               It was strange that every slave had a room. I was expecting them for us to sleep on the floor or outside with the animals. This castle was too suitable for servants and that seemed a little bit off to me. However, I entered the room and to my surprise the room was quite big.