𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Actually the party was pretty awesome. I couldn't eat too much well prepared food just for the simple fact that I kept wondering if everything was fine. Something was stressing me out and that old man came too to tell me about an upcoming war... whatever. I opened my eyes as the sun blinded me. "Ugh! What time is it?" I asked a dumbfounded. "7 a.m. your majesty. Would you like me to prepare your bath?" asked Zoey, my loyal servant. "Yes, Zoey!" I answered. I got up and took my favourite book off the shelf. I managed to read the first four pages. Zoey came to tell me that the bath was ready. I entered the bathroom, taking my robe off and smiling at the sight.

               The light was just perfect, the rose petals were smelling so amazing and the candles were relaxingly melting

               The light was just perfect, the rose petals were smelling so amazing and the candles were relaxingly melting. I entered the warm water with my right foot and damn it felt so good. As I was relaxing my neck muscles on the edge of the baththub a memory of the misterious prince flashed in my mind. I remember thinking that he was so handsome back then. I bit my lower lip still thinking about his face and sinking even deeper in the water. Even with my eyes closed I could still see his face and God knows what was wrong with me, but I felt so damn turned on recalling his voice in the back of my mind. That deep ass voice made me wonder if he was married, if he has got children. God damn it! My body started to make it's own moves as my mind repeatedly told it not to. My heartbeat increased. I heard his voice everywhere around me, blasting in my ears, waking up something in me that I didn't even know would exist. In that right very moment I wanted him and only him. I almost screamed out his name as involuntarily my hand slipped between my legs. I was somewhere between pleasure and something called the 9th heaven until... Zoey knocked on the door and created an echo that had woken me up from my daydream."Excuse me, your highness... Some of the people down the hill want to talk to you!"; "I'm coming. Thank you!"
              Honestly I'm pretty thankful that she came and stopped me. I really want to forget about him actually. I know that I'm not ever going to meet him EVER AGAIN and that makes me feel depressed. I quickly dressed up and attended the meeting with the people from the hills. However that made me totally forget about him. I had to concentrate on their problems... ways to solve them.
              Oh and I was so right. A year has passed and I never saw him ever again. The wars started. I had to lead wisely and worry about everything around us. We built a defensive wall to protect us better. The kingdom was doing just fine until that night. We were having an official meeting, talking about things that we should or should not do. "I think that we should send an army on the field" said one of the counselors."Do you want to send our men to instant death?" asked another man who represented my right hand. I opened my mouth a few times, but didn't say anything. I had such a bad feeling about that night. Something bad was going to happen. We kept talking for the following 20 minutes. Suddenly a loud sound of broken glass was heard and 20 or 30 men entered the castle. They had masks on their faces and were armed with swords. "Everybody on the floor" screamed one of them. The guards came running "Protect the queen!" said a guard taking another one in front of me. They managed to take me out of the room without the thieves noticing, but when we got to the ground floor, everyone was trying to fight back and set themselves free. Some were screaming, some were begging, some were praying... It was awful. The theft upstairs was just a diversion. The guards were killed and I tried to run, but one of the armed man grabbed me. I quickly took his sword and cut his neck. He collapsed on the floor. I fought another three an dmanaged to kill them, but I was getting tired and I had to get out... There was too many of them. When I was about to step outside I felt something heavy hitting the back of my head and I blacked out. All I remember was that a man threw me over his shoulder and said "We have enough! Let's go!"
                  My head... was spinning... It hurt so bad. I couldn't move my hands, they were tied with a rope. I felt like something was moving under me and I was right; I was in a cart. I looked up and saw so many unfamiliar faces. Women and children crying. Some seemed to be from another countries. Some looked miserable as they didn't eat for days, nor had a shower. But the question was... where were they taking us and what were they going to do with us. I tried to figure out my surroundings... We were in the woods. I still didn't know where we were heading to. I saw some mountains in the distance and the dark clouds were covering the sky and the air was heavy. It was going to rain for sure and these carts didn't seem to have any covering. I kept looking at the sky and hoping that they won't leave us in the heavy rain. "Don't worry young lady. If it starts to rain they are going to pull to one side and spend the night somewhere under a roof." said a woman who was holding a child in her arms. A little girl, she was sleeping so peacefully. "Yeah... They are going to sleep in a house or something and we are going to sleep in the barn if we are lucky" another woman spoke in a disgusted tone and spit on the road that was rolling beneath us. "Excuse me? Can you please let me know what's going on and how I can get out of here?" I asked full of curiosity. The woman with the child spoke once again."Oh sweetie... They took us hostage and now are taking us to the slave market. There's no escape dear!" she answered full of sadness. "What?"