Uwuraka & Todoroni Shenanigans!

》Uwuraka&Todoroni Shenanigans!《

Day 1

[3RD PERSON POV]
{COMMON ROOM}

Today was a hot and sunny Saturday. The whole Class 1-A, minus Shoto and Ochako, Went out to the mall to either run some errands and go on a shopping spree.

The two who were left behind planned on staying in the dorms for they both have evil plans to play.

~+~

Just then, a wild Kirby appeared from the second floor and gripped on the rails yelling-

"Canadian Flag!" Yelled the wild and vicious Kirby.

Then appeared a mighty and glorious flowing Canadian flag, stomping to the common room facing the wild kirby above.

"Kirby!" The Canadian yelled.

Then the vicious Kirby jumped over the railings from above, landing on the floor with both her two f e e t.

The Flowing Canadian flag and the Vicious Kirby glared daggers at eachother, not even daring to look away from the other.

The kirby wiggled it's fingers while the flag growled.

They both dash at eachother, screaming at the top of their lungs. Jumping from the floor fists out.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!-"

"Soo, Todoroki. What do you wanna do?" Asked Ochako, laying on the couch with Todoroki's legs below hers.

"Meh, I don't know really. Maybe train?" Suggested Todoroki.

"We just trained yesterday and it was enough for us to die so nope" Ochako replied, making the popping sound in the 'p'.

"Guess your right. Wait...how about quoting vines( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" Suggested Todoroki.

Ochako smirked at the thought.

"let's do it
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')"

both of the Students stood up from the couch and walked to their stations.

They both stare at eachother from other sides until the vicious Kirby breathed in and yelled.

"I WANNA TAKE A NAP(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞" Yelled the Kirby.

"You wanna take a nap? (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)" Continued the Canadian Flag.

"I'll take a nap right here..." The kirby layed down on the floor.

"Alright, take a nap right there then" Continued the Canadian flag.

"Goodnight!" The Canadian Flag gently tapped the Kirby's side.

"Hmm, Goodnight..."

2 Hours of Quoting Vines

"Noo! You put three eggs!" Exclaimed the Kirby.