"Why does no one know manners..?" The demon muttered. "Barging into my home like that. Pisses me off. They are my prey..."

"I am Tanjiro Kamado! Rank Mizunoto of the demon hunters!" Tanjiro declared. "I will cut you down!"

"Mordecai Agatsuma here too!" Mordecai piped up, finally taking his katana out of the sheath. The two boys leapt at the demon, but it didn't look bothered. 

"That child is of 'rare blood'..." The demon kept on muttering and hit his drum. The room spun and flipped upside down. Teruko screamed, but luckily Mordecai caught her and set her down on the ground. Tanjiro looked up in alarm, and his weariness was valid. A strange boar man burst through the wall. 

"Pig assault! Pig assault!" he repeated over and over again. Mordecai stared at him in utter shock, mouth slightly agape. 

"Teruko, hold onto the furniture!" Tanjiro yelled over to the girl. He didn't have time to see whether she did as she was told, as the boar man landed on him and used him as a launch pad to fly at the demon. "That demon has abilities! Don't swing your sword blindly!" 

The man didn't listen. "Pisses me off... little bugs..." The demon growled and hit his drum, making the room turn again. Boar head ended up landing straight on Teruko, stepping on her back. She screamed. 

"The room is spinning around and around! Interesting! So very interesting!" The man cackled. 

"Don't step on her like that!" Tanjiro demanded and flung the man across the room. Mordecai hissed in pain and laughed. 

"What are you doing you little brat?" The man asked in a low voice, as if Tanjiro was the scum of the earth. 

"How could you step on such a small child?!" The red haired boy yelled. 

"Haha!" he cackled and bore his katanas. "Not bad, not bad! That was a good throw! Thats the first time I've been thrown by a human!" he hollered and started sprinting at him. "Getting sliced will really hurt! This isn't a blade that should be used by little children! It feels like getting sliced by a thousand blades!" he continued attacking Tanjiro. 

"Stop! The demon is over there!" Tanjiro hopped out of the way. 

"Hell if I care!"

"Is- is this guy serious?" Mordecai asked in disbelief. 

"Damn bugs. Vanish from my sight. Die" The demon spoke calmly and hit a drum, which sent a claw attack at the 4 kids. 

"The hell?!" Mordecai yelled and bore his katana. The demon didn't hesitate to attack again, this time sending it at the boar. It hit a couple of more drums and forced the room to spin, throwing the 4 out. Mordecai panted heavily and stood up, looking around to see that they were in a different room. 

"Follow us" Tanjiro told Teruko, who nodded. He started walking with the brunette behind him. The boys peeked around the corner and saw a dismembered corpse. Mordecai's face scrunched up in disgust, and Tanjiro closed his eyes. 

"What?" The girl asked, a little panicked. 

"Its okay. Don't worry about it" Tanjiro dismissed it and pushed her forward. "Go straight ahead. Don't look back" the trio kept walking down the endless hallways and came across a door, which the red head opened very aggressively, revealing a boy in an orangey-yellow haori, about to hit a drum. 

Zenitsu panted heavily, dragging poor Shoichi behind him. Y/n followed behind lazily, hands tucked behind his head. 

"Excuse me, Zenitsu-san-" Shoichi spoke up, but he got startled by the mentioned boy screaming. 

"Kyaaa! Signal me when you speak! You scared me to death! My heart nearly leapt out of my mouth! If that happened you'd get charged for murder, got that?!" Zenitsu screamed.